NT, Where Do You See Yourself In...? Vol. 5 Years

Graduated. In debt, but finally on track in my profession. Hopefully in some kind of salary position.

Aside from "accomplishments" I really think I will be happy with where Im at in 5 years. Ive been on this path for awhile and by then it should be hittin paydirt.

getting my masters/phd in Industrial Organizational Psych. and hopefully finding a successful side business venture

getting my masters/phd in Industrial Organizational Psych. and hopefully finding a successful side business venture

Owning my own optometry office and whipping it out daily
pimp.gif

In a very nice neighborhood in San Diego. Finished with my EE degree, with 4 plus years of experience as a marine electrician, making the move to a very nice salary. My two daughters will be getting ready to go to middle school and I'll probably have another one (hopefully a healthy son) by then. I'll still be married and my wife will have her own business (most likely a restaurant).

In a very nice neighborhood in San Diego. Finished with my EE degree, with 4 plus years of experience as a marine electrician, making the move to a very nice salary. My two daughters will be getting ready to go to middle school and I'll probably have another one (hopefully a healthy son) by then. I'll still be married and my wife will have her own business (most likely a restaurant).

i always thought this was a vague question because anything could happen in 5 years despite what i say... but ill give it a shot anyway
laugh.gif
... ill be married, have a family, own a house and have a stable job... cant say that about myself now but things will change in due time 

i always thought this was a vague question because anything could happen in 5 years despite what i say... but ill give it a shot anyway
laugh.gif
... ill be married, have a family, own a house and have a stable job... cant say that about myself now but things will change in due time 

I'll be one year out of law school, hopefully practicing at the firm I interned for and started working my current administrative position at. Hopefully, also be nearly finished paying off the $100k or so of student debt I'll have racked up in the process though. I'd like to say I would have found a girl with potential and get married and begin a family and all that, but the way things are going make that seem unlikely...

Basically I see myself working a lot and enjoying being a bachelor still.

I'll be one year out of law school, hopefully practicing at the firm I interned for and started working my current administrative position at. Hopefully, also be nearly finished paying off the $100k or so of student debt I'll have racked up in the process though. I'd like to say I would have found a girl with potential and get married and begin a family and all that, but the way things are going make that seem unlikely...

Basically I see myself working a lot and enjoying being a bachelor still.

No clue

but i got this economics/finance bachelors, so just gotta build off that

maybe go to grad school at a highly reputable school

maybe end up in a good career somewhere

wish I had some crazy dream i wanted to pursue, like music or some crazy business idea.

No clue

but i got this economics/finance bachelors, so just gotta build off that

maybe go to grad school at a highly reputable school

maybe end up in a good career somewhere

wish I had some crazy dream i wanted to pursue, like music or some crazy business idea.

Back
Top Bottom