NT which girls do you prefer, PR or DR girls?

both.

nerd.gif

its all _ at the end of the day.

grin.gif

I think its pretty obvious for me.
But at the end of the day I love them both so I really dont care much. Ill take them both. I love me some latinas
pimp.gif

Neither....

I'm gonna keep it funky...

...they have rejected me like crazy...either I'm too black or not white wash enough.

"You cute for a black guy..."

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The only Puerto Rican I met was this guy who tried to come on to me
the only Dominican girl I know is the girl my ex had an affair with.
sounds about right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I am not generalizing all of them to be like these characters. I am just showing how I only met one of each nationality and those are the people they happen to be. I wish I did get to meet more, as they have enriching cultures and they seem like fun and lovely people.
Youre so PC all the time.

One reason why you may think black men are so into them is because Dominicans, PR, and DR chicks tend to populate the same neighborhoods.
Ex in NYC: BX, BK, Harlem...etc

On the other hand other latin American nationalities, like Colombian, Brazilian, etc. tend to be a little more isolated. Basically you wont really see too manyblack people in a predominantly Colombian neighborhood. Where as the races that you mentioned are more likely to live closer together.

ill beat both but they only good for the night tho, spanish girls = bird brain, dumb. yea said it

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

but why single out black dudes.
I was asking specifically when it came to their taste, because from my experience, some of the black men I know tend to be the ones that rave about PR or DR girls, but seem to disregard other latin american countries when it comes to girls. Well, I guess the question can apply to all men then when it comes to their affinity for latinas, but who tend to specifically just choose PR and DR girls, but disregard girls from other central/south american countries. Again, this is some, not all.
most of the black dudes on here are from NYC, and most of the latinas there are dominicans or ricans...here in cali theres mostly mexican chicksso thats what the black dudes here go after for latinas. i like all types tho
pimp.gif
latinas and persians
pimp.gif

I usually prefer Dominican chicks, just because Boricuas can be a lil' pasty skin for me sometimes.

But in terms of personality usually, I prefer Boricuas.

oh no, this is gonna be an all out war post lol

I use to be with both, but I made the switch to white girls
nerd.gif
(I havecertain females calling me a sell-out
laugh.gif
)

but to answer the question, I'll take a P.R girl

Dominican girls win!

They cook better, they have better curves, and when they yell at you, it isn't in Spanglish.
pimp.gif

God, sometimes I love living in Queens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom