Nt why do men cheat?

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

I cheated on my girl and she won't talk to me unless I give her a reason why. Honestly, I can't think of a reason. Yeah I was drunk but the girl wasn't even worth cheating on my girl with. I don't know why I did it...

it's instinct. When your inhibitions are affected by alcohol, your primal instincts kick in and you try and reproduce with as many females as possible. You were just trying to further the species man, don't feel bad. And don't listen to whatever dirty has to say when he comes in here and gives hisinput.
wink.gif

EDIT** Never mind dirty already gave the speech
^sorry...but I just don't buy the evolutionary/biological basis of cheating.
that reduces human behavior to simple animal instincts... we evolved a brain and higher functioning/reasoning for a purpose.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

I cheated on my girl and she won't talk to me unless I give her a reason why. Honestly, I can't think of a reason. Yeah I was drunk but the girl wasn't even worth cheating on my girl with. I don't know why I did it...

it's instinct. When your inhibitions are affected by alcohol, your primal instincts kick in and you try and reproduce with as many females as possible. You were just trying to further the species man, don't feel bad. And don't listen to whatever dirty has to say when he comes in here and gives his input.
wink.gif
and yet you would still get pissed if your girl did the exact same thing
smh.gif

I don't cheat, but thats mostly because 1, I'm not in a relationship and 2, I don't drink.

How is it that there have been 5 pages of responses and no one has asked for pics? Pics of your GF? Pics of the other girl?

dland24 wrote:
How is it that there have been 5 pages of responses and no one has asked for pics? Pics of your GF? Pics of the other girl?
He is right OP...break the PIC's out!

I am sliping with the demand for PIC's, I am sorry dland24
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement
wow you're understanding! i bet your BF loves you!
tired.gif

I would love to know reasons why men cheat, they can't ever seem to explain their reasons for their actions, so I've given up on ever knowing.
eyes.gif
from being on nt for a while and speaking to a lot of guys and taking a lot of notes, i've gathered that men mostly think with the wrong head. one of the realest things my friend said was " a male cheats physically, but a woman cheats emotionally, which is so much worse"
yea i've been here for quite sometime too, under a different name. i listen to the reasons guys give for cheating but i still don't buy them. people cheat because they want to. i always hear that the truth or real intentions come out when alcohol is involved, so it's obviously something that people WANT to do and try to use being drunk as an excuse. Cheating is Cheating regardless of emotional or physical and guys cheating is just as bad as girls cheating.

Emotions and physical is two different things.... If I felt love for another woman besides my own , I would question myself , but since its no more than a few hrs of sex.. Females tend to carry on full blown relationships when they cheat... they get confused and emotional .... dudes just want to skeet and breeze ... make it back home to wifey and chill
so women are worse for cheating because we do it emotionally? if dudes are so happy with their wifey then why do they need to cheat on their girls in the first place? that makes no sense.
YES it does... if a chick is putting her emotions into another dude , then she is not satisfied with you as a person , but if she just wants some cack I'd be a lil forgiving

so IT'S OK for everyone to cheat long as it doesn't mean anything to the person committing the act? what the hell?!
damn P, look what you did here...still looking for answers

We don't cheat, we just occassionally f_ a b_. Who knows why, maybe just to feel confident. It's not that we like the other females, they justtemporary entertainment. It's in our DNA unfortunately. Also, we lackin somethin in our current relationships that causes us to cheat. My thing recentlythat caused my final break up w/ my b/m and ex of 7yrs was gettin pics of other girls boxes since my ex never wanted to take any for me.
ohwell.gif
I regret it now, now I have to find a place to stay in a lil under a week w/no rent or deposit money. This the bed I made, make up w/ her and don't do it again dog, it's cheaper to keep her and all that jazz.

honestly the only reason i cheated on my girl was because i was drunk....horny....and needed to bust a nut....
laugh.gif

i've never had any type of emotional attachment to my jump offs....i only need them for one thing...a nut

mods if this is inappropriate please edit....idk how to explain it in a more appropriate way

Originally Posted by mtg

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement
wow you're understanding! i bet your BF loves you!
tired.gif

I would love to know reasons why men cheat, they can't ever seem to explain their reasons for their actions, so I've given up on ever knowing.
eyes.gif
from being on nt for a while and speaking to a lot of guys and taking a lot of notes, i've gathered that men mostly think with the wrong head. one of the realest things my friend said was " a male cheats physically, but a woman cheats emotionally, which is so much worse"
yea i've been here for quite sometime too, under a different name. i listen to the reasons guys give for cheating but i still don't buy them. people cheat because they want to. i always hear that the truth or real intentions come out when alcohol is involved, so it's obviously something that people WANT to do and try to use being drunk as an excuse. Cheating is Cheating regardless of emotional or physical and guys cheating is just as bad as girls cheating.

Emotions and physical is two different things.... If I felt love for another woman besides my own , I would question myself , but since its no more than a few hrs of sex.. Females tend to carry on full blown relationships when they cheat... they get confused and emotional .... dudes just want to skeet and breeze ... make it back home to wifey and chill
so women are worse for cheating because we do it emotionally? if dudes are so happy with their wifey then why do they need to cheat on their girls in the first place? that makes no sense.
YES it does... if a chick is putting her emotions into another dude , then she is not satisfied with you as a person , but if she just wants some cack I'd be a lil forgiving

so IT'S OK for everyone to cheat long as it doesn't mean anything to the person committing the act? what the hell?!
damn P, look what you did here...still looking for answers

this has nothing to do with P. im just trying to figure out why it's ok to cheat, long as there's no feeling involve.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^sorry...but I just don't buy the evolutionary/biological basis of cheating.
that reduces human behavior to simple animal instincts... we evolved a brain and higher functioning/reasoning for a purpose.

The only reason it is considered "cheating" is due to our so called "evolution"

Your statement implies that other cultures that do not glorify monogamy are less evolved, or lower functioning, a statement I find disturbing.

*waits for my dude Super Antigen*

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Because we become unsatisfied with who we're with.

then leave them not cheat on them.
I personally never cheated, I just meant in general.

i just don't understand why people stay in relationships if they're not completely fulfilled with who they're with. i'd rather my boyfriendbreak up with me because i'm not right for him then for him to cheat on me and kiss on and have sex with another girl and then come home to me and kiss onme.
sick.gif
ugh

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

honestly the only reason i cheated on my girl was because i was drunk....horny....and needed to bust a nut....
laugh.gif

i've never had any type of emotional attachment to my jump offs....i only need them for one thing...a nut

mods if this is inappropriate please edit....idk how to explain it in a more appropriate way

co sign
pimp.gif
Sometimes u jus gotta get it out and wifey aint around.
sick.gif
to dudes catchin feelings for jumpoffs
pimp.gif
yep....my baby know i dont love these pros (NT edited
laugh.gif
)

Dont give her that "it's in my nature" answer either... All that's gonna do is assure to her that "it's in your nature" andthat you're always going to be a cheater. First off, you need to look her dead in the eyes with a straight face and appologise to her and let her know thatyou have LEARNED something from doing it and that you will never do it again. Second, be HONEST with her and tell her exactly why you did it. And if it's"because I wanted to #!*% that *@%%%" then let her know. Women appreciate honesty more than you might know and from there, that's all you can do.

Because we become unsatisfied with who we're with.

then leave them not cheat on them.
I personally never cheated, I just meant in general.

i just don't understand why people stay in relationships if they're not completely fulfilled with who they're with. i'd rather my boyfriend break up with me because i'm not right for him then for him to cheat on me and kiss on and have sex with another girl and then come home to me and kiss on me.
sick.gif
ugh
I completely agree with you, actually one of my philosophies is "if your not 100% into it, then why be in relationship at all". To methere is no point being in a relationship when your not putting you "all" into it. That is in fact why I'm currently not in a relationship. Rightnow I'm in a state where I want to "kick it" with multiple women and I know I'm not fit to be in a relationship right now (even thoughsometimes I want to be in one). In short, I'm avoiding getting in a relationship for the simple fact that I can't see myself sticking to one girl atthe moment.

Back
Top Bottom