Nt why do men cheat?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement

And THIS RIGHT HERE is exactly why you'll never get an honest answer out of women when you ask them questions like "how manymen have you slept with?" Women play mind games with you and themselves and actually believe stuff like this. And some will even "forget" thatthings ever happened. No disrespect to you either Dimply... But It's real.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

lol who cares if u cheated on ur girl bro, its not like its your wife or anything........ never understood this.

but before a chick becomes your wife they're first your girl so it would be impossible to know if the girl has the chance to be your wife if you cheat onher while she's your girl.
a guy i knew said that he felt he wasnt with the "one" because he kept cheating on her and he felt once he found the "one" he would nevercheat on her, but how do guy's know if a girl is the "one" if they cheat on her before drawing the conclusion that she is the "one" orcould be their wife? if you cheat on ONE you'll cheat on them ALL.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

it doesnt count if you're drunk because your judgment was impaired... but it is your responsibility to make sure you don't get so drunk that you obstruct your judgement

And THIS RIGHT HERE is exactly why you'll never get an honest answer out of women when you ask them questions like "how many men have you slept with?" Women play mind games with you and themselves and actually believe stuff like this. And some will even "forget" that things ever happened. No disrespect to you either Dimply... But It's real.

i mean do yall honestly want to know how many guys girls have been with? if they're with you the past shouldn't matter. but you cant say thatjust cause "simply" allows drunkeness as an excuse for cheating that women aren't telling you the truth about their amount of sex partners? i seepost after post of guys asking do they think a certain number of partners that a girl they know has been with is too high, if we tell the truth and you thinkwe've been with too many guys you dawg us out or if our number is abnormally low you don't believe us. what are we supposed to do?!

Originally Posted by dunks87

And THIS RIGHT HERE is exactly why you'll never get an honest answer out of women when you ask them questions like "how many men have you slept with?" Women play mind games with you and themselves and actually believe stuff like this. And some will even "forget" that things ever happened. No disrespect to you either Dimply... But It's real.

i mean do yall honestly want to know how many guys girls have been with? if they're with you the past shouldn't matter. but you cant say that just cause "simply" allows drunkeness as an excuse for cheating that women aren't telling you the truth about their amount of sex partners? i see post after post of guys asking do they think a certain number of partners that a girl they know has been with is too high, if we tell the truth and you think we've been with too many guys you dawg us out or if our number is abnormally low you don't believe us. what are we supposed to do?!

Yeah, but it's that mentality that's +$$#!* up. It's like saying, if you only have to drive 10 minutes home drunk, it doesnt count as drunkdriving because you're only driving for 10 minutes.
indifferent.gif
Maybe it's just the way I think, but I hate "grey areas" when it comes to answers. And I wouldnt ask a chick how many men she's been with because, like you said, that's her business and she's with me now. Now if I know she'sa %!!#! before I meet her, were never getting together in the first place. And if I find out some $$+$ like she was in Bang Bros episode 46 later on... Imight have to make some changes... Depending on a few things... But I was just talking about that mentality is messed up IMO.

Dude, you can't generalize women like that, just as they shouldn't generalize us for all being cheaters. But I will say this, women commitas much dirty %%+$ as men though, it's just that when a man does it, most of the time he is put under the spotlight and is immediately shunned by everyone.Although a lot of times when a women does it, she is forgiven and her friends find reasons to justify her actions and often agree with her and the thing shedid.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dude, you can't generalize women like that, just as they shouldn't generalize us for all being cheaters. But I will say this, women commit as much dirty %%+$ as men though, it's just that when a man does it, most of the time he is put under the spotlight and is immediately shunned by everyone. Although a lot of times when a women does it, she is forgiven and her friends find reasons to justify her actions and often agree with her and the thing she did.

laugh.gif

i mean do yall honestly want to know how many guys girls have been with? if they're with you the past shouldn't matter. but you cant say that just cause "simply" allows drunkeness as an excuse for cheating that women aren't telling you the truth about their amount of sex partners? i see post after post of guys asking do they think a certain number of partners that a girl they know has been with is too high, if we tell the truth and you think we've been with too many guys you dawg us out or if our number is abnormally low you don't believe us. what are we supposed to do?!

Yeah, but it's that mentality that's +$$#!* up. It's like saying, if you only have to drive 10 minutes home drunk, it doesnt count as drunk driving because you're only driving for 10 minutes.
indifferent.gif
Maybe it's just the way I think, but I hate "grey areas" when it comes to answers. And I wouldnt ask a chick how many men she's been with because, like you said, that's her business and she's with me now. Now if I know she's a %!!#! before I meet her, were never getting together in the first place. And if I find out some $$+$ like she was in Bang Bros episode 46 later on... I might have to make some changes... Depending on a few things... But I was just talking about that mentality is messed up IMO.

point taken. theres a lot of mentalities out there i just don't understand and have given up on ever trying to figure out.
but as for cheating it is wrong regardless of person reason or use of intoxicating substances, that won't stop people from doing it, but that doesn'tmean i have to accept the inevitability that if i have a boyfriend he's going to cheat on me, because of technicalities of it meant nothing or being underthe influence or him being curious about some NEW. people do what they truly want and in some cases thats unfortunate, but that's life. SiGH

point taken. theres a lot of mentalities out there i just don't understand and have given up on ever trying to figure out.
but as for cheating it is wrong regardless of person reason or use of intoxicating substances, that won't stop people from doing it, but that doesn't mean i have to accept the inevitability that if i have a boyfriend he's going to cheat on me, because of technicalities of it meant nothing or being under the influence or him being curious about some NEW. people do what they truly want and in some cases thats unfortunate, but that's life. SiGH

Good idea. I used to try to figure people out too, but it's the biggest waste of time because it's never going to happen. It's all goodthough. We'll love/hate eachother until the end of time!
laugh.gif
and right now, I love my women!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dude, you can't generalize women like that, just as they shouldn't generalize us for all being cheaters. But I will say this, women commit as much dirty %%+$ as men though, it's just that when a man does it, most of the time he is put under the spotlight and is immediately shunned by everyone. Although a lot of times when a women does it, she is forgiven and her friends find reasons to justify her actions and often agree with her and the thing she did.

laugh.gif
I'm sorry, I was in the zone, but as long as I got through to some people, my job is done. I fully stand by my comment (bad plural executionsand unspecified examples included
wink.gif
).

qft, a female will convince herself so many lies until its true (drinking, cheating, intentions, the meanings behind manners, and other BS)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^sorry...but I just don't buy the evolutionary/biological basis of cheating.
that reduces human behavior to simple animal instincts... we evolved a brain and higher functioning/reasoning for a purpose.

The only reason it is considered "cheating" is due to our so called "evolution"

Your statement implies that other cultures that do not glorify monogamy are less evolved, or lower functioning, a statement I find disturbing.

*waits for my dude Super Antigen*

Exactly. Your views and beliefs on monogamy is mostly based on upbringing , religion and society.
You underestimate human biology and hormonal function. Our brain is only responsible for a fraction of our sex drive (shoot 500mg of Test E ( testosterone)into your system and tell me how much you want to have sex)

If your statement were true then males evolved a brain with a lower functioning/reasoning for a purpose then women. That is why men cheat more than women?

you cheated because you wanted to sleep with another chick. just tell her that. its the only real reason anyway.

oh..that's not a problem man..she aint working it so you found a temp..work is done move on.

Idk, I was depressed about my girl being mad at me yesterday and had relations with my NHS tutor... don't feel very well now

i can honsetly say that ive never cheated on a girl

theres not a lot of guys out there that are faithful.

most of the guy friends that i know are not the type to introduce to my sisters with. theyre good friends but theyre not goof boyfriends.

Originally Posted by mtg

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

wow you're understanding! i bet your BF loves you!
tired.gif

I would love to know reasons why men cheat, they can't ever seem to explain their reasons for their actions, so I've given up on ever knowing.
eyes.gif
from being on nt for a while and speaking to a lot of guys and taking a lot of notes, i've gathered that men mostly think with the wrong head. one of the realest things my friend said was " a male cheats physically, but a woman cheats emotionally, which is so much worse"
yea i've been here for quite sometime too, under a different name. i listen to the reasons guys give for cheating but i still don't buy them. people cheat because they want to. i always hear that the truth or real intentions come out when alcohol is involved, so it's obviously something that people WANT to do and try to use being drunk as an excuse. Cheating is Cheating regardless of emotional or physical and guys cheating is just as bad as girls cheating.

Emotions and physical is two different things.... If I felt love for another woman besides my own , I would question myself , but since its no more than a few hrs of sex.. Females tend to carry on full blown relationships when they cheat... they get confused and emotional .... dudes just want to skeet and breeze ... make it back home to wifey and chill
so women are worse for cheating because we do it emotionally? if dudes are so happy with their wifey then why do they need to cheat on their girls in the first place? that makes no sense.
YES it does... if a chick is putting her emotions into another dude , then she is not satisfied with you as a person , but if she just wants some cack I'd be a lil forgiving

so IT'S OK for everyone to cheat long as it doesn't mean anything to the person committing the act? what the hell?!
damn P, look what you did here...still looking for answers

this has nothing to do with P. im just trying to figure out why it's ok to cheat, long as there's no feeling involve.
no one ( at least not me) is condoning cheating. i just mentioned something that has some truth.... just so you could see and understand where people are coming from. FOR THE MOST PART, men are dictated by their penis and women by theirheart. it's not the way it should be, but it's the way it is. so if a man cheats its usually just to bust a nut, but when a woman cheats they usuallyhave an emotional attachment. idk im not a guy so i cant really tell you.

i think you are misconstruing what i'm trying to say. alcohol does make you do stupid things and people use it as a crutch to excuse theirbehavior. if you are in a relationship with someone then you should be responsible to the point where you don't drink excessively in your loved onesabsence. if you are drunk and cheat on your girl, then it's your fault and you need to man up because you had no business getting drunk without her.

Back
Top Bottom