NT, why do upstairs neighbors walk so much?

I kinda feel where you're coming from.

I grew up living in apartments as a kid, and we used to stay scared a broom stick was gonna just pop up from the floor one day. They must of hated us.

Mines use to stump.

At least they are just walking, they were doing much more louder things when I lived in one.

Cheap college apartments walls :smh:

Last edited:
Maaaan, this reminded me of my mom's old apartment. Ppl upstairs used to vacuum at like 3am :smh: We nvr understood why...they didn't live there very long tho.

Last edited:
Mines use to stump.

At least they are just walking, they were doing much more louder things when I lived in one.

Cheap college apartments walls :smh:

My sentiments exactly. The walls are so thin so regular footsteps sound like stomps :smh:

I renewed my lease for a top floor in August. I don't give a **** that I have to pay more

i've always lived on the top floor until i moved to my current apt. no bueno :smh:
I always tell people footsteps bother the hell out of me but everyone tells me it's not that serious. Am I crazy or something? :lol:

While were on the subject, how do you go about finding out what kind of seperation apartments have? I like to play my volume loudn and kids like to run around so... Yeah.. You gotta call around or what?

While were on the subject, how do you go about finding out what kind of seperation apartments have? I like to play my volume loudn and kids like to run around so... Yeah.. You gotta call around or what?

Please do your neighbors a favor and get a bottom apartment.

Not in my case, my neighbors downstairs are like walking elephants. We can hear every noise they make down there ...

Dude upstairs stomps around. I guess he works at night cause suddenly at night I hear a door slam and stomping.

My upstairs neighbors sound like they are bowling, every night after 11pm wtf? They're quiet any other time.

A family moved above me with kids and a dog that ran around 24-7

I searched for a top-floor apt. and moved out ASAP 

My upstairs neighbors sound like they are bowling, every night after 11pm wtf? They're quiet any other time.

Happening right now. What's with moving all that damn furniture too. It's a family of four that lives up there.

I like being to hear whenever my neighbor goes to the bathroom. The constant thumping sounds and noisy kids add character to the apartment.

i've always lived on the top floor until i moved to my current apt. no bueno :smh:
I always tell people footsteps bother the hell out of me but everyone tells me it's not that serious. Am I crazy or something? :lol:

THIS

I hate white noise.

When it's quiet at dinner, I don't want to hear you chewing. When I'm watching a movie I don't need to hear your popcorn rustling and crunching in your mouth, and why the hell do people feel the need to repeat every word they say in the movie? When I'm reading, you shouldn't be playing angry birds at a high volume. When I'm testing, why the hell are you tapping your feet so damn loud?

I I sound like a jerk, and if hating small annoying noises makes me a jerk then I'll gladly take the name. I refuse to go out with people because they make so many noises. I only go out with a select few people :lol:

Live in a duplex and the neighbors upstairs always waitin til 11pm-midnight to start banging, hammerin, vacuumin, and arguin. And it's just a mom and her teenage son

Back
Top Bottom