NT would you be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

yep.

she smashing bishes and i cant
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yep what he said

LOL some of these comments....but yo on the real...is that really a problem? if anything use that as either a base for u to cheat and or bring the one you 'cheat' with home for a 3 some....perspective young men.....perspectivee....and some GESTALT THEORY

LOL some of these comments....but yo on the real...is that really a problem? if anything use that as either a base for u to cheat and or bring the one you 'cheat' with home for a 3 some....perspective young men.....perspectivee....and some GESTALT THEORY

If you don't say yes, you have no respect for yourself as a man. Leave your sack at the door.

If you don't say yes, you have no respect for yourself as a man. Leave your sack at the door.

if she look like a n' then yes i'll be pretty damn mad........nothing burns me more then seeing a pretty chick w/ a female that has a taper like a guy
30t6p3b.gif

i dont knock lesbians though....just that combo .....

if she look like a n' then yes i'll be pretty damn mad........nothing burns me more then seeing a pretty chick w/ a female that has a taper like a guy
30t6p3b.gif

i dont knock lesbians though....just that combo .....

nah....its a chick
laugh.gif

i better get a 3some though or imma randomly smash some chick too *shrugs*

nah....its a chick
laugh.gif

i better get a 3some though or imma randomly smash some chick too *shrugs*

LoL I think that only in adult movies do these situations ever workout for the man.
I think there is only 3 ways to go about this...
1) Try and convince her and the other girl to go three's (Big W for the record.. although, highly unlikely)
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2) Handle the situation like any other cheating relationship situation.. (because choice 1 failed)
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3) Try and move on and keep thinking to yourself that it was just an experimental thing and that everything is still peachy (Taking the L)
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom