NT would you be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl?

LoL I think that only in adult movies do these situations ever workout for the man.
I think there is only 3 ways to go about this...
1) Try and convince her and the other girl to go three's (Big W for the record.. although, highly unlikely)
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2) Handle the situation like any other cheating relationship situation.. (because choice 1 failed)
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3) Try and move on and keep thinking to yourself that it was just an experimental thing and that everything is still peachy (Taking the L)
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Id be pissed initially, then request a threesome right off the back. If i get denied a threesome then i'd be back to being pissed and consider it "cheating." yao ming?

Id be pissed initially, then request a threesome right off the back. If i get denied a threesome then i'd be back to being pissed and consider it "cheating." yao ming?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. 

you guys don't really believe this do you? ya'll watch to much MTV and so do some of these girls
laugh.gif

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. 

you guys don't really believe this do you? ya'll watch to much MTV and so do some of these girls
laugh.gif

yes! my ex used to make out with her friends all the time and it would really piss me off. cheating is cheating whether its with a person of the opposite sex or the same sex.

yes! my ex used to make out with her friends all the time and it would really piss me off. cheating is cheating whether its with a person of the opposite sex or the same sex.

Originally Posted by Seth N

Shoulda got her back and smashed random broads lol.... or made out with your friends in front of her lololol

Shoulda got her back and smashed random broads lol.... or made out with your friends in front of her lololol

Pretty much

Pretty much

First of all op it not your "friend" this happened to it was you!!! and similar situation happened to me except we werent "dating" but having your girl like girls sounds coo at first then be like hold up my girl dyking nevertheless try to get her to do that 3some and its all good O and your girl sonud a like a ho tho might need it end it after the 3some. HAVE A NICE DAY

First of all op it not your "friend" this happened to it was you!!! and similar situation happened to me except we werent "dating" but having your girl like girls sounds coo at first then be like hold up my girl dyking nevertheless try to get her to do that 3some and its all good O and your girl sonud a like a ho tho might need it end it after the 3some. HAVE A NICE DAY

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
maybe its just the girls in my age group. im 20 and almost every girl i asked  about that said they would be willing to try it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
maybe its just the girls in my age group. im 20 and almost every girl i asked  about that said they would be willing to try it.

Back
Top Bottom