NT would you knowingly sleep with a married woman??

Hell to the fing no

Do onto others as you want to do onto you.

Karma is a %**#* and when she come knocking you cant stop her

Originally Posted by Nktran001

nerd.gif

watermark.php

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it isway more common then we all think. NO one has morals these days.

Thats beyond messed up. You treat her mouth like a toilet than half an hour later
husband comes home "Hey hunny how was your day? than she goes and kisses him on the lips
maybe even slips in some tongue action too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it is way more common then we all think.
cosign x1000

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it is way more common then we all think. NO one has morals these days.

Yup....i'm taking down 3 different co-workers at the present time. 1 engaged, 1 separated and the wife of an NYPD detective whos never at home to satisfyher.

And they all forced the coochie upon me. Tried my best to push them away and talk them through it ....but {REV RUN}what areyou gonna do? {REV RUN}

So am I foul or are they despicable?

I couldn't do it. I can't be a homewrecker and I don't want anyone wrecking my home.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it is way more common then we all think. NO one has morals these days.

Yup....i'm taking down 3 different co-workers at the present time. 1 engaged, 1 separated and the wife of an NYPD detective whos never at home to satisfy her.

And they all forced the coochie upon me. Tried my best to push them away and talk them through it ....but {REV RUN}what are you gonna do? {REV RUN}

So am I foul or are they despicable?

You're beyond foul.

No, I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship just for a couple memories. There's so many girls out there, why go for the taken ones?

If it boiled down to it I would probably do it because I'm just that vulnerable.

But I still don't think it's right.

I would try to justify it with some "She told me she was unhappy" type of stuff.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

No, I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship just for a couple memories. There's so many girls out there, why go for the taken ones?
In many/most cases, the relationship is ruined already.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I have with two, one was when I was 20, she was married but she was only 19 i didnt really count that one. The second chick her dude was in Iraq, I dont think I could ever do it again I still feel like scum. This dude is helpin keep me free and thats how I repayed him, in my defense I didnt know until after but still.

damn homie
smh.gif
Military wives are the worst. I feel bad all of the husbands who go overseas because it won't be long before she's having sex with yourfriend.

yup. and will continue to do so.

Terrible.

Originally Posted by henz0

I would not pursue her.. But if she was throwing it, definitely.
pretty much sums it up.....

for the married women with husbands in the war......like the dudes over there aint smashing Iraqi chicks and women soldiers..

I've thought about that situation happening with me, and I don't think I could do it. And if I did do it, my conscious would haunt me forever.

This is a bit naive. If a good looking woman throws some no attachment sex your way, then why not. If not you she's gonna send it someone else way.

- Dukes on here be acting like, there's nothing but a couple of don juan type guys out here looking to seduce your wife and ruin your relationship. Truthis chick was loose before we met her and gonna continue to be so after we're done

Back
Top Bottom