NT would you knowingly sleep with a married woman??

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it is way more common then we all think. NO one has morals these days.

This is a bit naive. If a good looking woman throws some no attachment sex your way, then why not. If not you she's gonna send it someone else way.

- Dukes on here be acting like, there's nothing but a couple of don juan type guys out here looking to seduce your wife and ruin your relationship. Truth is chick was loose before we met her and gonna continue to be so after we're done
exactly

i won't openly pursuit a marriedwoman...but if she pursues me i would...if its not me its gonna be someone else.

i did and dude found out. he came over my uncle's house and we had to get one. guns were pulled,it was crazy. in the aftermath his cousin grabs mypager(yeah this was a while ago) so i have to go over to dudes house and get it back. he was cool about it though gave me a sob story and my pager and i was onmy way. and i kept hitting her for about 5 more years after that. a couple times in his mom's car. that was wrong but so much fun.
Oh yeah, me and dude are cool now.

At my work, it happens all the time. Old men with younger women; older woman with younger men; people the same age, etc. It's sad as hell but I think it is way more common then we all think. NO one has morals these days.

This is a bit naive. If a good looking woman throws some no attachment sex your way, then why not. If not you she's gonna send it someone else way.

- Dukes on here be acting like, there's nothing but a couple of don juan type guys out here looking to seduce your wife and ruin your relationship. Truth is chick was loose before we met her and gonna continue to be so after we're done

So that mean you should just run with it because if you dont "someone else will"? That doesn't make sense. I think its a matter of morality andI'm my case I refuse to compromise it just because its thrown at me or "because someone else will if I don't".

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Ive done it
Same

She tossed it, I scooped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

i did and dude found out. he came over my uncle's house and we had to get one. guns were pulled,it was crazy. in the aftermath his cousin grabs my pager(yeah this was a while ago) so i have to go over to dudes house and get it back. he was cool about it though gave me a sob story and my pager and i was on my way. and i kept hitting her for about 5 more years after that. a couple times in his mom's car. that was wrong but so much fun.
Wow that could have been bad for you man. Just think if He was the type to plan things out instead of going off of feelings? For example theycould have set you up or waited for one of those days your alone and BAM... Life/ .

Some of you are very lucky to escape with your lives. Especially the dude who screwed with a Soldiers wife. Some of those dudes are literally ticking timebombs and the wrong push can put them dudes in a hunt and destroy mindset.

Seriously though, its only some many times dudes get by with that. I'm surprised we don't hear more stories of dudes getting killed or something do tothis. I hope you dudes cut that crap out before you caught up.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So that mean you should just run with it because if you dont "someone else will"? That doesn't make sense. I dont think its a matter of morality and im my case I refuse to compromise it just because its thrown at me or "because someone else will if I dont".
You know what I'll address your statement first. At no point did I say that was justification, maybe you don't quite understand my wordingor are grouping in with such other statements. But what I was referring to is the cheater track record and their views toward sex within marriage, as well asmisguided process of basically putting women on this unfair pedestal.
Also coming from own situation when dealing with women, there are certain types that just want a regular sexual relationship with no strings attached be itthere status is single or not and if it aligns with what i'm looking for at that time then I don't see why not and that has nothing to do with the nextman or the one before him.

My point is these type of situations is not a one of a kind type of thing on the cheater part. Normally it's a pattern of behavior/belief before they evengot married. At the end of the day we're all sexual being with certain preferences and rules

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So I'm guessing you guys will have options on the side too when you're married too
At this point in my life I don't believe in a monogamous marriage and don't see the point of it is your gonna cheat and break theagreement as defined in today's term

i did and dude found out. he came over my uncle's house and we had to get one. guns were pulled,it was crazy. in the aftermath his cousin grabs my pager(yeah this was a while ago) so i have to go over to dudes house and get it back. he was cool about it though gave me a sob story and my pager and i was on my way. and i kept hitting her for about 5 more years after that. a couple times in his mom's car. that was wrong but so much fun.
I'm not calling ducktales or anything like that.. But that story seems just a tad suspect.

So I'm guessing you guys will have options on the side too when you're married too

Man, you already know..

I understand what your saying ,what I'm saying is,that doesn't make it justifiable. Like the last two sentences, it sounds like you are trying tojustify it and in my eyes it doesn't but that's me.

No... I still have some sense of ethics, or at least morals anyway. Don't think I've ever even cheated on a girl, so it would be wrong to do somethinglike that. Only God can judge us in the end, but you still have to think sometimes...

i don't see a problem with this... if the woman is throwing it at you then shes probably throwing it at someone else... better take it before the next mangets it.

No strings attached.

From different cities.

Condoms are present.

The situation was right for it to go down...

You damn right im smashing.

I wouldn't go that far.. I mean though, if she comes up and is trying to get something cracking then she is the one in the wrong and doesn't care abouther relationship so why should I? Now pursuing a married chick and trying to mess up her marriage is not something that I could do.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wow that could have been bad for you man. Just think if He was the type to plan things out instead of going off of feelings? For example they could have set you up or waited for one of those days your alone and BAM... Life/ .

Some of you are very lucky to escape with your lives. Especially the dude who screwed with a Soldiers wife. Some of those dudes are literally ticking time bombs and the wrong push can put them dudes in a hunt and destroy mindset.

Seriously though, its only some many times dudes get by with that. I'm surprised we don't hear more stories of dudes getting killed or something do to this. I hope you dudes cut that crap out before you caught up.
tired.gif

I agree with you 100% but I was 20 and she was 29 and cold. And when you're young you don't really think about the down side. I would never do thatagain. He could've very easily got me. In retrospect that was very stupid of me, but that was 11yrs. ago and hindsight is 20/20

Back
Top Bottom