NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

I was 19 when i started talkin to this chick with a kid, surprisingly there was no BD drama at all....

I was 19 when i started talkin to this chick with a kid, surprisingly there was no BD drama at all....

i used to say no. now it depends. still leaning more towards the no side though.

i used to say no. now it depends. still leaning more towards the no side though.

I have been with my girl for almost 3 years. Her son was 1 at the time.
I went into it just to get some. Turned out to be lasting. The baby daddy is a deadbeat. That kind of makes it easier.

If I had to do it again, knowing what I know now, I'd pass.

I have been with my girl for almost 3 years. Her son was 1 at the time.
I went into it just to get some. Turned out to be lasting. The baby daddy is a deadbeat. That kind of makes it easier.

If I had to do it again, knowing what I know now, I'd pass.

I would never discriminate a potential life partner because she has a child, but if you're just looking for a short term relationship then i guess it wouldn't be wise.

At age 20 i'm not tryna take on no baggage though. (Word used on purpose. Waddup dirty
laugh.gif
)

I would never discriminate a potential life partner because she has a child, but if you're just looking for a short term relationship then i guess it wouldn't be wise.

At age 20 i'm not tryna take on no baggage though. (Word used on purpose. Waddup dirty
laugh.gif
)

Yo, I'm 22 no matter how much I may want to, I can't deal with no baby daddy drama, girl drama is enough already.

Yo, I'm 22 no matter how much I may want to, I can't deal with no baby daddy drama, girl drama is enough already.

Not a chance.  You dudes need to stop messing with chicks that have a kid or kids and find a chick that doesn't having anybody or anything weighing them down.

Not a chance.  You dudes need to stop messing with chicks that have a kid or kids and find a chick that doesn't having anybody or anything weighing them down.

Back
Top Bottom