NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

4kd3fd.jpg

wonderhotdogbuns.jpg

Juelz Santana had the whole U.S. rockin' bandana's under they fitteds 03'-06'..
smh.gif
I was a victim of it as well...

pimp.gif

But now?
laugh.gif
Nah chill, but I know some of those corny dudes, who still wear baggy Paco jeans, still be on that stuff....

Juelz Santana had the whole U.S. rockin' bandana's under they fitteds 03'-06'..
smh.gif
I was a victim of it as well...

pimp.gif

But now?
laugh.gif
Nah chill, but I know some of those corny dudes, who still wear baggy Paco jeans, still be on that stuff....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The *!#! up!

This dude Squanto is the flyest
NYC +$%* rider known to man tho
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ Tryin to Ether before Deck Takes Over
I see what u were tryin to do here.
U kno u wack when u have to end every post
wit "I get bunz" although, we dont believe u.

@ Cels, I highly doubt this kid would fly to NYC
to wait in line when Dallas has 2 HOH's, and even
if son did HE AINT BOUT THAT LIFE!!

Alright a few conclusions i have come to after reading this thread:

1. OP needs to drop the "Gangsta" slang, what in the world is a "dana". I know you are educated, act like it
2. From the looks of the picture's of OP he is going to wear a polo, a new era fitted, his beloveded "dana", some jordan fusions/CDPs, and some skinny jeans
3. Why is OP seeking the approval of a message board, he had to know he would need a flame suite for all this
4. "I get bunz"...That gets a big C'MON SON
5. Lastly, a "DANA" really. I cant get over that

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Alright a few conclusions i have come to after reading this thread:

1. OP needs to drop the "Gangsta" slang, what in the world is a "dana". I know you are educated, act like it
2. From the looks of the picture's of OP he is going to wear a polo, a new era fitted, his beloveded "dana", some jordan fusions/CDPs, and some skinny jeans
3. Why is OP seeking the approval of a message board, he had to know he would need a flame suite for all this
4. "I get bunz"...That gets a big C'MON SON
5. Lastly, a "DANA" really. I cant get over that
laugh.gif
 said beloved

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The *!#! up!

This dude Squanto is the flyest
NYC +$%* rider known to man tho
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ Tryin to Ether before Deck Takes Over
I see what u were tryin to do here.
U kno u wack when u have to end every post
wit "I get bunz" although, we dont believe u.

@ Cels, I highly doubt this kid would fly to NYC
to wait in line when Dallas has 2 HOH's, and even
if son did HE AINT BOUT THAT LIFE!!

in the buns mans defense i highly doubt he would fly out there solely to go to hoh and camp or some shoes, but i know he has family in ny, still if he's out there during the hoh release and for whatever reason him and deck happen to be on 125th street around that time it would be interesting to say the least. they both know what eachother look like so neither of them could try and hide behind their usernames. with all the people bringing cameras just for the sake of camping and to put them on vampedo if shows face, this would possibly be on the level of the vampedo roast.

just imagine how epic of thread it would be  if you go in general and see "2 NTers fight in front of HOH  pics included"

damn i gotta stop instigating.

Originally Posted by dreClark

These @%%@%$ are not gonna fight.

hell no   we'll forcefully make them fight.  plus with niketalk being a community of gentleman like we are, we'll all pitch in $5 each and the winner would get the prize money

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dreClark

These @%%@%$ are not gonna fight.

hell no   we'll forcefully make them fight.  plus with niketalk being a community of gentleman like we are, we'll all pitch in $5 each and the winner would get the prize money

What the hell, I'll up the ante and pitch in $10 myself thru Paypal to the 'winner'.
pimp.gif

They'll be more then enough cameras, videos & angles on hand to determine a clear victor!
laugh.gif

I don't give a damn about rocking "Danas" under fitteds, But I do know that anyone who has to constantly state "I get bunz" does not in fact get bunz. You post all day on NT, when do you have time to get bunz?
P.S. Stop @#$% riding NY, were sick of lames like you stealing our style taking it back to where ever you from and frontin like you're an original.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

Dipset>>>>>>>>Anything from the South in the past 10 yrs....(Except for The Dream)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only people that actually thought dipset had talent beyond a nice flow and punchlines were you east coast cats...that's why none of them N_s is doing anything besides droppin mixtapes these days. #TryAgain

T.I./Young Dro >>>>>> Dipset (an I don't even like TI that much)

Back
Top Bottom