NTATL Nike talk ATL

Doubleheader for my son 11:30/1:30. Hoping it's still something worthwhile bw 5-7. I'm only going to work something out for TB 750s....hoping my son doesn't try to break into my pockets! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeezy v2s are gonna be done through the reserve app for footstores. No more raffle tickets. 

Yeezy v2s are gonna be done through the reserve app for footstores. No more raffle tickets. 

I'm glad to hear that. The first couple of raffles will be legit until dudes start learning to bot and scam the local systems.

I'm glad to hear that. The first couple of raffles will be legit until dudes start learning to bot and scam the local systems.

None of my apps are showing any raffle info currently though. Hope it's not a store raffle.

@vcof2005  Yea I agree. Less shadiness with backdooring. Time to hit before the app gets cracked. 

@drumz  App is not updated yet, but the actual launch locator on the sites are. They all say testing the new pilot for reservations.

I saw in the bred 1 thread that if you are a platinum vip member with footstores they allow you to reserve a few minutes before it opens to the public, so its gonna be hard if you are not that level.  

@vcof2005
 Yea I agree. Less shadiness with backdooring. Time to hit before the app gets cracked. 

@drumz
 App is not updated yet, but the actual launch locator on the sites are. They all say testing the new pilot for reservations.

I saw in the bred 1 thread that if you are a platinum vip member with footstores they allow you to reserve a few minutes before it opens to the public, so its gonna be hard if you are not that level.  

What's sad is that I would be platinum with the amount of shoes I've purchased if there was less backdooring and bots. I've been forced to buy more from other places smh. Oh well we will see what happens.

[emoji]128064[/emoji] might go buy some ultra boost to be plat at Footaction and the same for footlocker when the raffle go live

Back
Top Bottom