NTATL Nike talk ATL

[emoji]128064[/emoji] might go buy some ultra boost to be plat at Footaction and the same for footlocker when the raffle go live

Takes 48 hrs for purchase to credit and status to change. Raffles go live on Tuesday. You'd miss it because of the weekend I'm sure.

The Qrew won? Hopefully Qias will have a video up with highlights by the time I get off of work tonight...

Takes 48 hrs for purchase to credit and status to change. Raffles go live on Tuesday. You'd miss it because of the weekend I'm sure.

Updates at midnight.

Gold club on Footaction

And

Plat on FTL.

So word to the wise the 48 hour wait time updates at midnight on FTL family stores.

Is the Yeezys popping up for anybody on the FTL app? All I see is bronze 5

They will pop up at 10 am. It's not a speed race from what I'm told since u got 24 hours to check in from the time you confirm ur size.

Also, I hope y'all are platinum and or plan to check in. No one really knows what the head start does but better to have it than not.

Since this release is limited

My Theory is the head start on the app keeps people from making multiple accounts and or having multiple people try.

Since most people don't have multiple VIP accounts they prioritize people who actually seem authentic in their shoe purchase based on the fact they have purchased before.

Like screening process.

More so a paywall if it proves to be true.

Does anyone know what this check in thing is all about? I mean I think I understand the concept of it, but how do you physically do it within the apps? I don't see an option on there

Does anyone know what this check in thing is all about? I mean I think I understand the concept of it, but how do you physically do it within the apps? I don't see an option on there

You have to walk into a store with Bluetooth on ur phone.

Have the app open then app reads the Bluetooth signal in the store.

Should be a check in feature on ur phone once you pick ur size and start ur countdown

Back
Top Bottom