NTATL Nike talk ATL

Just checked the Wish IG not to long ago. They apparently "notified winners" an hour or so after their raffle closed yesterday. They were supposed to be notifying people today. Smh.

mean.gif

Congrats! Did you have a 6 minute head start?

Yeah, honestly champs went from most hated to liked. I bought my niece and nephew stuff on Saturday to get to platinum, but my status didnt change even on Thurs. Contacted champs via Twitter after calling cs to confirm I was platinum, and they told me to register since, "I said cs said I was platinum". Registered and was at 4 min yesterday, they replied saying, "sorry nothing we can do". Woke up this morning, and surprisingly had platinum. Lol sorry for the long story, but I was pissed yesterday.

Hit on FTL with a 5 min, and FTA with a 6 min. Coming in town early tomorrow to pick up, anyone want to trade a size 13 for the 10.5 I am getting first?

Still dont understand the process of the reservations on the app. You have to physicaly go to every store you choose and check in via the app? Whats the head start thingy?

Still dont understand the process of the reservations on the app. You have to physicaly go to every store you choose and check in via the app? Whats the head start thingy?
No. you choose 3 stores. You only have to check in at one of them. If you get picked, they let you know which of the 3 stores you need to pick up from.

Oh well. Completely failed on this release. Guess I should spend this $60 to be VIP at footlocker before the SBB drop

Back
Top Bottom