NTATL Nike talk ATL

So when you select the 3 stores, is it best to choose 3 that usually have a lot of allocation, or does that not matter since they tell you which store to pick the shoes up from?

Yea my boy works for footlocker corp so I knew which stores to pick for all releases. U will be amazed which are high volume stores

Hint stores that got yeezys are high volume

Yea my boy works for footlocker corp so I knew which stores to pick for all releases. U will be amazed which are high volume stores

Hint stores that got yeezys are high volume

You want to PM me those high volume stores lol? I don't even follow yeezys as crazy as that sounds.

Store impotence for hype release are

FTL

Green
Lenox
Stonecrest
South lake has fallen off

Footaction
South lake
South dekalb
Soon the one in Cumberland cause of flight 23

Champs
Lenox
I forget but the one in Cobb county that got the yeezys.

Champs could be wrong why they are owned by footlocker they do things there own way at corp level. So my boy just said go off yeezys in order of importance

As of now people are to cheap to do VIP still. Haven't heard people even trying

Though a couple of stores cashiers and stuff that don't benefit from backdoor

Noticing that regulars aren't coming in anymore for there pick ups

The app works............ for now. Just needs to hold out for the next yeezy release

You want to PM me those high volume stores lol? I don't even follow yeezys as crazy as that sounds.

More about sharing info I just listed it I can care less if I strike out most of y'all ain't a sz 13-14

I only do 11 through 12 for yeezys cause my boy up north cant get them. So I send him his pairs. If I don't want said yeezy. I sent him the 350's sold my others

Thing about the south most people are slow to catch on to tech or care enough to use an app

The average I wanna enter a rafffle person just because is shut out.

I will say this people were willing to check in but most didn't have the head start for VIP.

That's a good thing. They probably won't. After a mass GR like a Jordan or space jam footlocker app will be trash

Cause jordans are like 200 and then everyone will be VIP cause they will have like a million pairs

Last edited:
2 of 3

Footlocker and Footaction.

Picked up at adidas

Working on getting the script for adidas online as we speak

Thanks for all the info bro! Im glad we all stick with each other here in this thread unlike the actual shoe threads.

Thanks for all the info bro! Im glad we all stick with each other here in this thread unlike the actual shoe threads.

Yeezy thread is crap.... it's just a bunch of people stunting and backdoor specials online I'm trying to get that script tho... and or the source for updates once I get pointed I usually do the leg work myself.

Also I don't put Atlanta area store info in that thread dudes are fools and will find ways to find ways to mess that up

@Starfox070  - Thanks for the info.

I tried helping ppl with sizing in the yeezy thread for the v2s and they ended up complaining that since I wear tts in the original "v1" 350s rather than going half size down, I am wrong in sizing of v2s. That place is a ****show.  
mean.gif

Had a pair carted and paid for on FA via PayPal. Screen stayed at "Processing" forever and accidentally hit refresh and killed the whole thing!View media item 2179004Overall strike out. FA removed me from the wishlist late Sat night. Hoping to score some OVOs as trade bait.

Last edited:
Any word on when that flight 23 is opening at Cumberland? Expecting some restocks [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom