NTATL Nike talk ATL

Going to cumberland and check in tomorrow only need 1 pair of these but its a need none the less

I'm passing on these. Footlocker has my VIP jacked up anyway. I purchased some shoes for my wife and it still hasn't updated me to platinum. They claim it will be two weeks. Apparently no way for them to make it happen quicker either smh.

I'm passing on these. Footlocker has my VIP jacked up anyway. I purchased some shoes for my wife and it still hasn't updated me to platinum. They claim it will be two weeks. Apparently no way for them to make it happen quicker either smh.

Dang. When did you purchase them?

Dang. When did you purchase them?

About a week ago. It was on a Saturday so I gave it until Tuesday to update on its own. Then I had to call. FTL customer service is the worst. None of them even knew anything about the app reservation system smh

I'm gonna need these 1s.. Very new to the app but I love the idea.. what I hate is the VIP bs.. so the game is not fair? Its not like SNKRS?

The app hate is real. No one likes change. But wants resellers and fairness. As if just make more will help. Imma be honest I wouldn't want some of my kicks if they were all super GR

Back
Top Bottom