NTATL Nike talk ATL

Ok, So lets just say I had a friend, like you, that was on the list... if there are no ceilings would he/she be willing to purchase on my behalf with if I were to meet them there with cash in hand and a few extra tokens of appreciation?

Im asking for a friend... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Unrelated to the current discussion, since the V2's have been officially announced for next weekend, I wanted to throw this out there: I will be looking to trade a Black Supreme x North Face Fleece Jacket or a Supreme CDG box logo tee + cash for your extra cream v2's. Both pieces are DS and size XL.

I have met some of you ATL guys before in the lines, but if you don't know me I'm the crazy guy who always had to drive up to Atlanta from Alabama twice in a week to check in then pick up. I will actually just be staying in the A for the second half of next week, and I will be around some of the bigger malls (Lenox, etc) if you want to meet up at one of the stores.

I will post again closer to the drop, but I just wanted to go ahead and throw that out there.

Last edited:
Related to the current discussion...

They are only allowing one pair per customer. The scavenger hunt was unrelated to today's release and will be redeemed via IG.

If u got hit in the DM u get a discount at the register...

Fire on deck [emoji]128293[/emoji]

One pair per customer but if you successfully completed the scavenger hunt you will be contacted through IG to choose from the exclusive selections

Social Status update:

Royals, Space Jams, Flu Games, Gold 6s, Wool 3s, Chinese New Years, Uni Blue XI Lows, Olive 6s, Bo Jacksons, black and nude social status ultra boost, Foams - Copper, Royal, Silver, Blk/Wht Ultra Field AF1 dessert, white, black, Navy/Blk 13 Lows...

More than I cant see from the line inside but u get the point

Social Status Grand Opening wasnt as bad as it was hyped up to be... was able to go through the line twice within a span of 15-20 mins.

I grabbed another pair of Royals and some Special Field Dessert Storm Air Forces. By the end of the night a lot of heat was still in stock though. Even space jams and flu games.

Might pull up for round 2 tomorrow but more random releases will be coming soon.

View media item 2411236
View media item 2411246
View media item 2411401
View media item 2411402
View media item 2411403

Last edited:
F*CK they had the ss ub's? Was there any left at the end of the day? Want a pair of personals in 12 lol

The people who successfully completed the scavenger hunt come today i think to purchase from the exclusive selection

Is it normal hours 12-8 today? And does anyone have their actual address? Not familiar with that area

Back
Top Bottom