NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans
Didn't mean anything by it. I was in Queens Village before and I saw very few people of color. 'sall.

..might have been Middle Village though. I'm not quite sure.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah you're talking about Middle Village[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Queens Village is predominantly black people[/color]

I'm not reading everything.... too much

but i can vouch for cashmere. he gave me $50 credit, and when he couldn't cancel one of the lines, he just cancelled my line and credited another $50 tothe line he couldn't cancel

i agree with the communication tho, he does lag a bit, but i try to be understanding, dude has a life to, you feel me?
he'd always do what he say immediatly, just bnot update me.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Let me start this off by saying that dude did come through with my contract cancellation. But only after many texts, PMs and IMs. It took about a month for my wife's line to finally get put out of contract.
I paid dude on a Saturday, thinking that sometime the next week it would be handled. Well, he forgot to tell me he would be on vacation, so I didn't hear from him for a few days. When I finally heard back from him, he was still on vacation but was going to have one of his TMO goons handle it. He made it sound like he could do it on vacation, but I figured he was going to have someone else do it for him.

So I waited a few days and called T-Mobile--her line was still under contract. So I hit dude up again and get nothing back. Yet he's posting on NT left and right so I know he got the PMs. This whole charade goes on for a few more weeks--he'd say that it would get done tomorrow and then it wouldn't be done. He threw me mad BS excuses like "you have to wait 72 hours for it to take effect" and even had the audacity to say that he switched her contract end date, but some other service rep must have switched it back! $*+@!!!! Why in the hell would they switch it back?
So finally I asked for a refund and basically said eff a contract cancellation at this point. And magically the contract was cancelled shortly after that.

Long story short, the dude is a bum. Yes, he "hooked me up" by doing what he said he'd do. But he also took my loot and played with my emotions for 3 or 4 weeks. This dude even said that he's be pissed too if someone handled the situation like he did. So yeah, the guy is a bad businessman. If someone is paying you to do a service, you're supposed to do that #!!# in a timely manner. But he's got it twisted thinking that he's boss ballin' it up b/c he has all these folks coming to him for help.

So dude got fired though? Damn...lol. Glad I got my #!!# handled first!

Good luck OP...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How long ago was this?[/color]

Ahh ok, just a dumb, racist comment. Gotcha
A dumb, racist comment? I was in Middle Village and didn't see people of color. That's racist? My mistake, I thought that was just anobservation.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I think it's safe to say that your $50 is gonzo!

Dont give money to dudes on NT.. that should be NT's 1st rule

shut up, what do you know about NT? We buy/sell on here all the time....and things run smoothly
I promise you I thought the exact thing.
laugh.gif

I've done a couple transactions and things have gone smooth as hell.

In situations like this I don't blame FreshPro though because dude had like 40 page long thread of referrals.

No, your comment saying that it was "white-washed" is racist.
My bad, that was a poor choice of words, I'll edit my original statement.

Originally Posted by MECKS

I'm not reading everything.... too much

but i can vouch for cashmere. he gave me $50 credit, and when he couldn't cancel one of the lines, he just cancelled my line and credited another $50 to the line he couldn't cancel

i agree with the communication tho, he does lag a bit, but i try to be understanding, dude has a life to, you feel me?
he'd always do what he say immediatly, just bnot update me.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro, I understand that.. which is why i said i'm not the type toharass people.. but, like I posted on the last page[/color]

2rfek8y.png

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How hard is it to simply refund me my money? Over a 2 month span?! And then you goaround posting on NT? There's no excuse for that #$*!.[/color]
smh.gif

I bet Lonnie's moonwalking in front of his kiosk at Roosevelt Field right now with your $50 in his pocket like "Beat it! No one wants to bedefeated"

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I think it's safe to say that your $50 is gonzo!

Dont give money to dudes on NT.. that should be NT's 1st rule

shut up, what do you know about NT? We buy/sell on here all the time....and things run smoothly
I promise you I thought the exact thing.
laugh.gif

I've done a couple transactions and things have gone smooth as hell.

In situations like this I don't blame FreshPro though because dude had like 40 page long thread of referrals.
Same here.
laugh.gif
I've done multiple transactions on NT andeverything is always done smoothly.
But guys like Cashmere make it hard for buyers/sellers to do legitimate businesses.

Bud Link should expose him.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Dude recently got snitched on.

He bumped his OG thread and apologized to everyone on Tmobile and all that other good ##$*.
It seemed like someone snitched on him, but he never wanted to get into it.

I kept up with that thread regularly and a couple people seemed satisfied and it appeared that he actually kept his side of the deal.
Then again, there were other people who werent all that satisfied.

Hope that helps.

One more thing:

This can get interesting.
So that's what that thread was about.

I did business with him before....2 occasions.

1st- He cut my $500 phone bill in half, he called the t-mobile rep while i was on the phone and everything was smooth.

2nd- I tried to have him do the same thing except it was only $50 off of my $100 bill...I had texted him my info and he said everything was all good, 2 dayspast and nothing happened. i texted him and he said because of the 1st time they wouldn't let him cut my bill down, so he would give a refund when he didsome more deals...about 3 days passed... i hit him up, no response...hit him up again, no response....pmed him on here, no response. I finally just filed acomplaint with paypal and he sent the refund within the next 2 days..

so dude is shooting 50% from the field with me, he damn sure coulda got over on me though because I was not flying to new york for $50

Sounds like dude does what he can , and if it dont come through the second time he just dips out and gives da loot back.

hmmmmm.

Its astonishing how people come out the wood work in this post claimingi did them dirty etc. ? WERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE PEOPLE I HELPED OUT?? I HAD ABOUT 5 OR 6 COMPLAINTS OUT OF HELPING OUT ALOT OF PEOPLE .. I CANNOT SPEAK ONANYTHING BESIDES IF I OWE YOU A REFUND TEXT ME 646 420 0374 ITLL BE HANDLED VIA PAYPAL.. I INSTRUCTED PAYPAL SINCE DAY 1 WERE I KNEW I COULDNT EVEN TOUCHANYTHING ON NT OR ANYWERE ELSE TO ISSUE EVERYONE THEIR REFUND..

I HIT UP OVER 40 PEOPLE IN MY PHONE LETTING THEM KNOW LISTEN IF I OWE YOU ANY SERVICES I CANNOT HELP YOU OUT AND TO ISSUES AN DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL FOR THE MONEY( I ALWAYS LET PEOPLE DO IT AS A GOOD JUST IN CASE ANYTHING WENT WRONG THEY WILL BE HELPED OUT)

IN THE OP'S CASE HE DID THE TRANSACTION 90 DAYS AGO THEREFOR HE COULDN'T START A REFUND..

MY ISSUES WITH ACTUALLY MEETING UP WITH DUDE IS THAT IM AN EXTREMELY BUSY PERSON I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SEE MY KID LET ALONE MEET UP FOR $50..ILL BEHONEST ABOUT 2 OR 3 OF YOUR TEXT'S I IGNORED AND I PUT OFF YOUR SITUATION BUT YOUVE BEEN ONLY TRYING TO MEET UP WITH ME FOR 2 WEEKS.. I HAVE PEOPLE WHOHAVE BEEN WAITING 6 OR 7 OR 8 WEEKS TO TALK TO ME .. ITS JUST MY NATURE I GET ABOUT 20-30 TEXT'S A DAY FROM INDIVIDUALS WANTING TO DO BUSINESS.. IAPOLOGIZE THAT I DIDNT GET TO YOU IN 2 WEEKS THATS MY BAD..

BUT TEXT ME TODAY ILL MEET UP WITH YOU AND GIVE U YOUR $50 CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS

ANYONE ELSE THAT I OWE A CENT PLEASE PM OR TEXT ME

OTHER THEN THAT .. I RESPECT NT'S GANGSTA FOR THIS THREAD JUMPING 7 PAGES WITH PEOPLE COMING OUT OF NO WERE SAYING I DIDNT DO @!# FOR THEM WHEN MY PM BOXIS (0) AND I HAVENT GOT ANY TEXT'S FROM ANYONE ON NT

93SnakeFox, hahahahah @ your sig
laugh.gif

All ya'll giving up dudes where abouts...hang outs...friends...poss job...snitchin aint cool...don't care what the reason is...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Its astonishing how people come out the wood work in this post claiming i did them dirty etc. ? WERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE PEOPLE I HELPED OUT?? I HAD ABOUT 5 OR 6 COMPLAINTS OUT OF HELPING OUT ALOT OF PEOPLE .. I CANNOT SPEAK ON ANYTHING BESIDES IF I OWE YOU A REFUND TEXT ME 646 420 0374 ITLL BE HANDLED VIA PAYPAL.. I INSTRUCTED PAYPAL SINCE DAY 1 WERE I KNEW I COULDNT EVEN TOUCH ANYTHING ON NT OR ANYWERE ELSE TO ISSUE EVERYONE THEIR REFUND..

I HIT UP OVER 40 PEOPLE IN MY PHONE LETTING THEM KNOW LISTEN IF I OWE YOU ANY SERVICES I CANNOT HELP YOU OUT AND TO ISSUES AN DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL FOR THE MONEY ( I ALWAYS LET PEOPLE DO IT AS A GOOD JUST IN CASE ANYTHING WENT WRONG THEY WILL BE HELPED OUT)

IN THE OP'S CASE HE DID THE TRANSACTION 90 DAYS AGO THEREFOR HE COULDN'T START A REFUND..

MY ISSUES WITH ACTUALLY MEETING UP WITH DUDE IS THAT IM AN EXTREMELY BUSY PERSON I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SEE MY KID LET ALONE MEET UP FOR $50..ILL BE HONEST ABOUT 2 OR 3 OF YOUR TEXT'S I IGNORED AND I PUT OFF YOUR SITUATION BUT YOUVE BEEN ONLY TRYING TO MEET UP WITH ME FOR 2 WEEKS.. I HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING 6 OR 7 OR 8 WEEKS TO TALK TO ME .. ITS JUST MY NATURE I GET ABOUT 20-30 TEXT'S A DAY FROM INDIVIDUALS WANTING TO DO BUSINESS.. I APOLOGIZE THAT I DIDNT GET TO YOU IN 2 WEEKS THATS MY BAD..

BUT TEXT ME TODAY ILL MEET UP WITH YOU AND GIVE U YOUR $50 CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS

ANYONE ELSE THAT I OWE A CENT PLEASE PM OR TEXT ME

OTHER THEN THAT .. I RESPECT NT'S GANGSTA FOR THIS THREAD JUMPING 7 PAGES WITH PEOPLE COMING OUT OF NO WERE SAYING I DIDNT DO @!# FOR THEM WHEN MY PM BOX IS (0) AND I HAVENT GOT ANY TEXT'S FROM ANYONE ON NT

size 7 font AND typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN? This guy means business.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So where you wanna meet up? Francis Lewis is right there...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom