NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You guys actually trusted this cat?

I don't trust no cat I see at an NT Summit taking pictures of himself with a Sidekick the entire time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Its amazing how cheap people are. If you can't deal with the fee...stay in your contract....simple Ain't like you have to pay the fee all @ once. Not just pertaining to you OP but all of you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not gonna prove to you how I'm not cheap.. but being that I realized my ways of spending money was way out of control, I started cutting back a bit. I mean, why wouldn't I go with this "deal"? Like i said, dude had refs etc.. I waited a long time before I decided to contact him.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by AJChick23
True but you can't say there hasn't been times where well known NTers have ripped off folks..
am I right or am I right?
Can't trust no one on this board.
tired.gif

I dont know man .... I dont become familiar w/ everyone anyway, but the few that I have $$$##* with came through for me .. You will find scammers everywhere, Idont think we should generalize everyone who has happened to do business on this board because of one individual.

Probably got caught slipping at his job, lost it and allocated the money from certain people on here to cover his spread on other things; i.e. New businessventures, old BMW, and etc. Son Madoffed the Button basically.

I mean, I wouldn't say I wouldn't trust ANYBODY on this board. I've met a lot of good people through NikeTalk and a lot of people have comethrough. I've been in situations where an NT'er has asked me to buy some shoes here in NY and ship 'em out, and I've done so.

But there are familiar names that are scamming people. Especially if you keep up in Sneaker Showcase... sneakermane, kingof3rdstrike, that *#%*%%+%$ with theword Phresh tattooed on himself plus older NT'ers like elmo. It's just the luck of the draw, scammers don't come with "signs to watch outfor." Besides, if we're lucky, this dude is back working in Queens Center Mall at some little booth trying to hustle his dummy phones to teenagers whocut school. Cuz for him to edit that thread and apologize to people, someone must have stepped in.

If it helps, I think dude works in Roosevelt Field Mall now, not sure where in the mall (maybe a booth?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I bought a 2 pair of shoes from this guy. OP if you need his address, I have it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A fellow NT'er just gave it to me.. thanks though[/color]

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Dude lives around my way in queens village and is boys with one of friends.

Dude seems legit. Hit him up again
laugh.gif
@ Frescos' editing job. I ain't tryin' to put anybody onblast but I'd put money that says he lives near Francis Lewis
wink.gif

Let me start this off by saying that dude did come through with my contract cancellation. But only after many texts, PMs and IMs. It took about a month for mywife's line to finally get put out of contract.
I paid dude on a Saturday, thinking that sometime the next week it would be handled. Well, he forgot to tell me he would be on vacation, so I didn't hearfrom him for a few days. When I finally heard back from him, he was still on vacation but was going to have one of his TMO goons handle it. He made it soundlike he could do it on vacation, but I figured he was going to have someone else do it for him.

So I waited a few days and called T-Mobile--her line was still under contract. So I hit dude up again and get nothing back. Yet he's posting on NT left andright so I know he got the PMs. This whole charade goes on for a few more weeks--he'd say that it would get done tomorrow and then it wouldn't be done.He threw me mad BS excuses like "you have to wait 72 hours for it to take effect" and even had the audacity to say that he switched her contract enddate, but some other service rep must have switched it back! $*+@!!!! Why in the hell would they switch it back?
So finally I asked for a refund and basically said eff a contract cancellation at this point. And magically the contract was cancelled shortly after that.

Long story short, the dude is a bum. Yes, he "hooked me up" by doing what he said he'd do. But he also took my loot and played with my emotionsfor 3 or 4 weeks. This dude even said that he's be pissed too if someone handled the situation like he did. So yeah, the guy is a bad businessman. Ifsomeone is paying you to do a service, you're supposed to do that #!!# in a timely manner. But he's got it twisted thinking that he's bossballin' it up b/c he has all these folks coming to him for help.

So dude got fired though? Damn...lol. Glad I got my #!!# handled first!

Good luck OP...

If it helps, I think dude works in Roosevelt Field Mall now, not sure where in the mall (maybe a booth?
laugh.gif
)

Yea I think I seen him at that tmobile kiosk by footlocker

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]%%%+ is the point of hitting him up? Dude never responds[/color]

2rfek8y.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Frescos' editing job. I ain't tryin' to put anybody on blast but I'd put money that says he lives near Francis Lewis
wink.gif

close but nah I think dude lives around 214 near or so near Braddock park.

laugh.gif
@ Frescos' editing job. I ain't tryin' to put anybody on blast but I'd put money that says he lives near Francis Lewis
wink.gif
I'm not familiar with the area, I live near Lefrak/Elmhurst but I know Middle Village is a very white community.*

I mean, I wouldn't say I wouldn't trust ANYBODY on this board. I've met a lot of good people through NikeTalk and a lot of people have come through. I've been in situations where an NT'er has asked me to buy some shoes here in NY and ship 'em out, and I've done so.

But there are familiar names that are scamming people. Especially if you keep up in Sneaker Showcase... sneakermane, kingof3rdstrike, that *#%*%%+%$ with the word Phresh tattooed on himself plus older NT'ers like elmo. It's just the luck of the draw, scammers don't come with "signs to watch out for." Besides, if we're lucky, this dude is back working in Queens Center Mall at some little booth trying to hustle his dummy phones to teenagers who cut school. Cuz for him to edit that thread and apologize to people, someone must have stepped in.

laugh.gif
)
i remember him!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

laugh.gif
)

Yea I think I seen him at that tmobile kiosk by footlocker
I was there yesterday
nerd.gif

but I dealt with cashmere before trying to get my girls account fixed and he did what he said he would...hopefully everything gets straightened out

laugh.gif
wink.gif
I'm not familiar with the area, I live near Lefrak/Elmhurst but I know Queens Village is crazy white-washed.
What does that even mean?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif
wink.gif
I'm not familiar with the area, I live near Lefrak/Elmhurst but I know Queens Village is crazy white-washed.
What does that even mean?
Didn't mean anything by it. I was in Queens Village before and I saw very few people of color. 'sall.

..might have been Middle Village though. I'm not quite sure.

I'm soooo glad I didn't request his cancellation services. Dude should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom