NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

ya girl preoccupy's me really well.. ask her were she got that pltcs t-shirt.. and whats those stains on it..

Shots fired?

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

ya girl preoccupy's me really well.. ask her were she got that pltcs t-shirt.. and whats those stains on it..
my dude, NO ONE has a pltcs shirt except you and the people you give them to
laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Corny%20Jokes.PNG

laugh.gif
@ son thinking he got a clothing line, YOU MADE ONE SHIRT.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

$10 bucks says they dont meet up.
and we takin bets now

anybody got 10$ on cashmere?
10 bucks more says if they meet up, OP will chat up with dude and say everything will be okay.

laugh.gif
at people thinking its gonna be beef.. imma give fam his $50 aloneand that's gonna be it.. im a grown +*# man.. who really gonna let e beef spill into popeye's
laugh.gif
that'd be childish.. imma give him his 50$ tellhim my bad fam and keep it moving..

wow at this thread. but real talk, dude looked out for me. I sent him the $50 and within 10 mins, my line was cancelled. All I had to do was call t-mobile andask when was my contract up.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

If you in queens go get a boy from red fern a goon for hire and see if anything goes south.

but cashmere was cool to me on the hook ups threads so i bangs with emm.

shut yo !@$ up, acting like you know what's good out in queens. Keep your count chocula lookin self in the fitted thread talkin bout the latest shorty yousmashed in the heights

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

If you in queens go get a boy from red fern a goon for hire and see if anything goes south.

shut yo !@$ up, acting like you know what's good out in queens. Keep your count chocula lookin self in the fitted thread talkin bout the latest shorty you smashed in the heights
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shut yo !@$ up, acting like you know what's good out in queens. Keep your count chocula lookin self in the fitted thread talkin bout the latest shorty you smashed in the heights

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

at people thinking its gonna be beef.. imma give fam his $50 alone and that's gonna be it.. im a grown +*# man.. who really gonna let e beef spill into popeye's that'd be childish.. imma give him his 50$ tell him my bad fam and keep it moving..
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah I'm not on that HS +@*+ anymore[/color]

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom