NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Its astonishing how people come out the wood work in this post claiming i did them dirty etc. ? WERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE PEOPLE I HELPED OUT?? I HAD ABOUT 5 OR 6 COMPLAINTS OUT OF HELPING OUT ALOT OF PEOPLE .. I CANNOT SPEAK ON ANYTHING BESIDES IF I OWE YOU A REFUND TEXT ME 646 420 0374 ITLL BE HANDLED VIA PAYPAL.. I INSTRUCTED PAYPAL SINCE DAY 1 WERE I KNEW I COULDNT EVEN TOUCH ANYTHING ON NT OR ANYWERE ELSE TO ISSUE EVERYONE THEIR REFUND..

I HIT UP OVER 40 PEOPLE IN MY PHONE LETTING THEM KNOW LISTEN IF I OWE YOU ANY SERVICES I CANNOT HELP YOU OUT AND TO ISSUES AN DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL FOR THE MONEY ( I ALWAYS LET PEOPLE DO IT AS A GOOD JUST IN CASE ANYTHING WENT WRONG THEY WILL BE HELPED OUT)

IN THE OP'S CASE HE DID THE TRANSACTION 90 DAYS AGO THEREFOR HE COULDN'T START A REFUND..

MY ISSUES WITH ACTUALLY MEETING UP WITH DUDE IS THAT IM AN EXTREMELY BUSY PERSON I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SEE MY KID LET ALONE MEET UP FOR $50..ILL BE HONEST ABOUT 2 OR 3 OF YOUR TEXT'S I IGNORED AND I PUT OFF YOUR SITUATION BUT YOUVE BEEN ONLY TRYING TO MEET UP WITH ME FOR 2 WEEKS.. I HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING 6 OR 7 OR 8 WEEKS TO TALK TO ME .. ITS JUST MY NATURE I GET ABOUT 20-30 TEXT'S A DAY FROM INDIVIDUALS WANTING TO DO BUSINESS.. I APOLOGIZE THAT I DIDNT GET TO YOU IN 2 WEEKS THATS MY BAD..

BUT TEXT ME TODAY ILL MEET UP WITH YOU AND GIVE U YOUR $50 CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS

ANYONE ELSE THAT I OWE A CENT PLEASE PM OR TEXT ME

OTHER THEN THAT .. I RESPECT NT'S GANGSTA FOR THIS THREAD JUMPING 7 PAGES WITH PEOPLE COMING OUT OF NO WERE SAYING I DIDNT DO @!# FOR THEM WHEN MY PM BOX IS (0) AND I HAVENT GOT ANY TEXT'S FROM ANYONE ON NT

size 7 font AND typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN? This guy means business.
badboysjustgotreal.jpg
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

BUT TEXT ME TODAY ILL MEET UP WITH YOU AND GIVE U YOUR $50 CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So where you wanna meet up? Francis Lewis is right there...[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So where you wanna meet up? Francis Lewis is right there...

HE CLEARLY SAID TO TEXT HIM

Originally Posted by Stixx

you his lawyer???
laugh.gif

CashmereThought96 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So where you wanna meet up? Francis Lewis is right there...[/color]

Right in front of Popeyes eating chicken and fries...4PM

The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

If you in queens go get a boy from red fern a goon for hire and see if anything goes south.

but cashmere was cool to me on the hook ups threads so i bangs with emm.

Its only takes 1 dude not to get his refund ahaha that is hilarious tome .. HOW WAS I HELPING PEOPLE OUT FOR A YEAR AND I SCAMMED EVERYONE.. :ROLLIN .... [JAY-Z] THAT SOUNDS STUPID TO ME [JAY-Z]

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Right in front of Popeyes eating chicken and fries... 4PM
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You mean the new one on Jamaica ave? With the Subway, Carribean foodspot and that 3rd party T-mobile retailer?[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You guys actually trusted this cat?

I don't trust no cat I see at an NT Summit taking pictures of himself with a Sidekick the entire time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's over, time for a new user name.

CashmereThought96 wrote:

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

CashmereThought96 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You mean the new one on Jamaica ave? With the Subway, Carribean food
spot and that 3rd party T-mobile retailer?[/color]
nerd.gif

Yea .. no issue.. my bad it took a thread to actually have me meet up ..but i gotta make moves .. and everytime u hit me up i was out of state .. funny thing is if you woulda did this tommrow i would have been out of stateagain..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Stixx

you his lawyer???
laugh.gif

Get off my niggy niggy nuts
laugh.gif

Edit: Glad you gettin ya $$ OP

StaXX wrote:
The hell you busy with fam?... & Pleeeeease don't tell me that whack %^& T-shirt line.
laugh.gif

ya girl preoccupy's me really well.. ask her were she got that pltcst-shirt.. and whats those stains on it..

CashmereThought96 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You mean the new one on Jamaica ave? With the Subway, Carribean food spot and that 3rd party T-mobile retailer?[/color]
nerd.gif

naw there's a popeyes on francis lewis

CashmereThought96 wrote:

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You mean the new one on Jamaica ave? With the Subway, Carribean food
spot and that 3rd party T-mobile retailer?[/color]
nerd.gif

Yea .. no issue.. my bad it took a thread to actually have me meet up .. but i gotta make moves .. and everytime u hit me up i was out of state .. funny thing is if you woulda did this tommrow i would have been out of state again..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah no doubt.. I'll be there at 4.[/color]
naw there's a popeyes on francis lewis
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The ave/Francis Lewis[/color]

damn you dudes putting your busniess out there like nothing.

wouldn't be suprised if there's a damn nyc mini-summit now
laugh.gif

and Jbeezie you got me
roll.gif
@ the comment

Back
Top Bottom