NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Popeye's on Jamaica Ave got that $4.99 crawfish special going on right now. Biscuit included.
<- post of the year
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes bringing this post back for the late shift.. Get theflames coming! Dudes know me better then i know myself ahah .. I forgot about all my HT antics i dont even remember half those females names..
smh.gif
at dudesstill calling chicks wilderbeast's when they never seen none of there faces.. Im not gonna front though they were like 4 5 and 6's but i was 16 wth andit was fun.. What yall expected me to have 7-8-9's eat chicken wings with nutty on them and let me write 59fiftey on there backside i think not ! All igotta say about that saga in my life is Nas- Remember The Times -
Originally Posted by NAS

Thank God I got bank god, so %*%% pimpin'
%*%% broke condoms, pills and penicillin
Abortion clinics, I was one of the best who did it
Lesbian $@$*, wheelchair girls and midgets
Twin sisters, cousins, mothers and daughters, some wasn't no quarters
Long chin, some with funny odors
Long blond weaves, overweight, cottage cheese
Some I paid college fees, then they strip tease
And it's sad I don't remember great times that made me drool
And the sex gave me flashbacks when I was like eww
Mature with it now dog, here's the side of Nas
Principles are lined up, things prioritized
Se mamma I left that alone, faded memories, the reason that I'm grown
It'd be senseless for us to lie about our old experiences

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

BTW, anyone from HT remember dude was posting up his "SMASH" photos and vids?

I Just wanna say:

Ma dude, 99% of them chicks were WILDERBEASTS!

yo, like they say in LA. p---- has no face
pimp.gif

Anyone got that pic of that gorilla %%$@+ he was smashing squatting beside that bed, $%%@ scared me.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

MECKS wrote:

Laced Up Jordans wrote:

BTW, anyone from HT remember dude was posting up his "SMASH" photos and vids?

I Just wanna say:

Ma dude, 99% of them chicks were WILDERBEASTS!

yo, like they say in LA. p---- has no face
pimp.gif

Anyone got that pic of that gorilla %%$@+ he was smashing squatting beside that bed, $%%@ scared me.

indifferent.gif

ill be honest i didnt smash her
laugh.gif
i didnt even know her it was some e-chicks pic i posted up .. i smashed some ugly chicks but she def wasnt one

same thing happened to me. paid 75 to cancel 2 lines. he didn't refund he told me to file a claim with paypal and than get it back from paypal. still owesme 10. i have more detail but don't want to get into all that. beware of this guy.

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u littlebugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle ofa long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATEYOU...

lol wow when i seen dude's thread i knew his lil business was gonna back fire on him very soon when you try and hustle a big company specially one that youwork for it always come back

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE YOU...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Damn that sucks i hope you get your money back
you my friend, are missing a lot of entertainment if you dont read everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cashmere i got yo back homie. you did me right. no moe.

Suspect
eyes.gif

^u the little pest that keeps bothering me about 10 bux u little bugger.. u wanna meet up too ill give u pennies cause ur a lil annoying mother .. beware of me beware of u you little pest.. i remember i was in the middle of a long stroke with the wife n u text me about $10.. i should have called u while i was tearing her back out and told you ur annoying as hell.. I HATE YOU...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Good god at what this thread has become a roast fest. yall still using the same old pics , and old jokes which is corny.

But i hope that made your day.

#%+%, exit right.

I cant believe this is still going on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for waking me up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im glad this ended up well..dude knew nt would go in so im glad he wised up.

Back
Top Bottom