NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

BDU Tiger Stripe Camo shorts is where its at this summer

pics?
Bandannas-TigerStripeCamoBandanna.jpg

umm..naw US woodland >>

and camo don't with most things...no ALL things..i personally wouldn't rock camo with blue

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

BDU Tiger Stripe Camo shorts is where its at this summer

pics?
Bandannas-TigerStripeCamoBandanna.jpg

umm..naw US woodland >>

and camo don't with most things...no ALL things..i personally wouldn't rock camo with blue

Nothing against camo's...

But I'll take solid color cargo's any day of the week over that particular style.

Nothing against camo's...

But I'll take solid color cargo's any day of the week over that particular style.

i got some brand new ones in my closet i never wore last summer but they will be rocked this summer

i got some brand new ones in my closet i never wore last summer but they will be rocked this summer

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I couldn't wait to hit Dom Rep weather to rock mines...they just go with everything man!...lol

Btw they are AE if anyone is interested
5530919795_df9eb9c440_b.jpg
Fit is fresh...not even mad.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I couldn't wait to hit Dom Rep weather to rock mines...they just go with everything man!...lol

Btw they are AE if anyone is interested
5530919795_df9eb9c440_b.jpg
Fit is fresh...not even mad.

one brand that no one mentioned on here is Nautica camo shorts.   they are the best imo.   you don't have to buy 2 sizes too big just so they go below your knee.  they are like jordan shorts in length

one brand that no one mentioned on here is Nautica camo shorts.   they are the best imo.   you don't have to buy 2 sizes too big just so they go below your knee.  they are like jordan shorts in length

I always have trouble finding some that are long enough. I'm 6'3'' so the always come up to my knee. Would like to find some that go below..

I always have trouble finding some that are long enough. I'm 6'3'' so the always come up to my knee. Would like to find some that go below..

Never worn em and never will, just not my style. I just stick with the plain color cargo shorts from AE or A&F, too bad the stores are always a hassle to deal with.

Never worn em and never will, just not my style. I just stick with the plain color cargo shorts from AE or A&F, too bad the stores are always a hassle to deal with.

I haven't worn Camo since the mid 90s when dudes were rocking the entire Camo fit, on some 2pac type steez. I had like three. I had the entire fit in the army green color: hat, tee, long sleeve shirt, coat, pants, and wheat Timbs. Now that I look back at that............
laugh.gif

Camo shorts are decent, just not my style. I don't see how dudes rock them with just about anything.

I haven't worn Camo since the mid 90s when dudes were rocking the entire Camo fit, on some 2pac type steez. I had like three. I had the entire fit in the army green color: hat, tee, long sleeve shirt, coat, pants, and wheat Timbs. Now that I look back at that............
laugh.gif

Camo shorts are decent, just not my style. I don't see how dudes rock them with just about anything.

Back
Top Bottom