NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

I cant support the Levi slim fit denim shorts or whatever you call em. 
laugh.gif

Only some guys can pull em off, and not look like a total ayo.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

sick.gif
@ 511 shorts

Dude, IF YOU SIZE UP, they aren't skinny or thigh tight either
pics of such instance...cuz anyone over 5'11 look like they gonna rock daisy dukes.
I'll post my pairs when they get here. Had a pair last year, def werent daisy dukes.......

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

sick.gif
@ 511 shorts

Dude, IF YOU SIZE UP, they aren't skinny or thigh tight either
pics of such instance...cuz anyone over 5'11 look like they gonna rock daisy dukes.
I'll post my pairs when they get here. Had a pair last year, def werent daisy dukes.......

I'll post mines for reference, you guys really OD with the hate on skinny fits, "tighter than your girls" WUT?

5810098413_29f76d3be0_b.jpg

I'll post mines for reference, you guys really OD with the hate on skinny fits, "tighter than your girls" WUT?

laugh.gif
referee pic

As a heavy set individual as I am, I'm on the fence if I can pull off camo shorts right. I just stick to regular cargo's.

laugh.gif
referee pic

As a heavy set individual as I am, I'm on the fence if I can pull off camo shorts right. I just stick to regular cargo's.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I own the Levi's joints, sue me but i like the look, I can bet those that don't are on the chub size...if you are slim you can get away with them easy and they are not uncomfortable at all....and even more comfortable if you size up....actually better than the regular ol 20 inch leg opening joints...fitted is better, why don't you guys embrace it man...
laugh.gif
Nope...just cursed with huge quads and calfs to the point that  I can't wear 511 anything.
But even if I could fit them, there's no place in my rotation for straight up jean shorts. I would consider a rugged denim cargo short.

I own the Levi's joints, sue me but i like the look, I can bet those that don't are on the chub size...if you are slim you can get away with them easy and they are not uncomfortable at all....and even more comfortable if you size up....actually better than the regular ol 20 inch leg opening joints...fitted is better, why don't you guys embrace it man...
laugh.gif
Nope...just cursed with huge quads and calfs to the point that  I can't wear 511 anything.
But even if I could fit them, there's no place in my rotation for straight up jean shorts. I would consider a rugged denim cargo short.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif

That's understandable, I have very slim legs, so honestly even regular Camo cargos look huge on me....even if at the waist they fit just fine...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif

That's understandable, I have very slim legs, so honestly even regular Camo cargos look huge on me....even if at the waist they fit just fine...

Thats a good fit (pause).

Some dudes be wylin with those. SUPER tight and saggin. Not a good look.

Thats a good fit (pause).

Some dudes be wylin with those. SUPER tight and saggin. Not a good look.

No offense Ksteezy, but your a little smaller than most of us .I'm bout 5'8 200, so I'll post pics when I get them. Mine fit pretty much the same though

No offense Ksteezy, but your a little smaller than most of us .I'm bout 5'8 200, so I'll post pics when I get them. Mine fit pretty much the same though

And that's probably the type of fit the dudes in here are referring to, however they are close minded in believing there is no way it can be pulled off without the extravagant tightness....like someone earlier said size up...

And that's probably the type of fit the dudes in here are referring to, however they are close minded in believing there is no way it can be pulled off without the extravagant tightness....like someone earlier said size up...

None taken bro, I'm 165lbs 5'8 I wear a size 32 waist and I believe I got those a 34, they fit extremely comfortable.

None taken bro, I'm 165lbs 5'8 I wear a size 32 waist and I believe I got those a 34, they fit extremely comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom