NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

where could a man of generous proportion acquire a pair of camo shorts online?
i would be forever indebted ....

abercrombie and AE got camo shorts go up to 48 and they have the longer lengths too.
New camo prints don't look too good though.

thank you my good man

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

where could a man of generous proportion acquire a pair of camo shorts online?
i would be forever indebted ....

abercrombie and AE got camo shorts go up to 48 and they have the longer lengths too.
New camo prints don't look too good though.

thank you my good man

Saw this thread and somebody was saying how Old Navy had some. Well I checked out their website and they have a deal going on for 15 dollar cargo shorts. I went and checked it out and picked up a new pair of camos for 15 bucks. The quality is surprisingly good, and anyways they were 15 bucks!!!! Can't go wrong with that.... Before you drop 50 on some AE cargos (which are really good quality i admit i have a pair) go check the ones at ON. You can swoop up 2 or 3 pairs for the price of one. Anyways, figured I post and let some of ya'll know. 

/i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l526/AlRjordan/IMG_0752.jpg" alt="image">">

Saw this thread and somebody was saying how Old Navy had some. Well I checked out their website and they have a deal going on for 15 dollar cargo shorts. I went and checked it out and picked up a new pair of camos for 15 bucks. The quality is surprisingly good, and anyways they were 15 bucks!!!! Can't go wrong with that.... Before you drop 50 on some AE cargos (which are really good quality i admit i have a pair) go check the ones at ON. You can swoop up 2 or 3 pairs for the price of one. Anyways, figured I post and let some of ya'll know. 

/i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l526/AlRjordan/IMG_0752.jpg" alt="image">">

ON has the best defined (dark) camo I've seen of the big chains so far. I'm planning to check out AE and A&F soon.

ON has the best defined (dark) camo I've seen of the big chains so far. I'm planning to check out AE and A&F soon.

Where can i cop some good quality black camos? pics? I've never had any black camos before.... intrigued i am

Where can i cop some good quality black camos? pics? I've never had any black camos before.... intrigued i am

Definitely got to re up on some baby mama bleached mine. I usually stick to cargos and girbauds don't mess with hey pants though but theshorts on ten

Back
Top Bottom