NTers in Connecticut

Best SB shop is a tough question... Cuz there's really only Enclave. But I guess day one gets SBs too but no QS' that I know of. Anyways, Wallingford checking in! Mostly an SB dude but I rock other stuff too. Sz 9ish, down to trade n ****.

Anybody know of anywhere nearby (including New England) gettin those Bape x Pump Furys?

Just moved to CT recently are there any sneaker stores around? There's a Jimmys a few blocks from my new place im located like 4 blocks from Trumbull mall

Salvin's Shoes in Hartford, N.E. City Sports in New Britain, a few more but you just have to look around. 

Still have yet to find a gem store in CT. I'm from west haven and there's not much down here except sports park, jimmies, and the mall chains.

I saw that joint...looks like a reseller store. Idk though looked like they had some legit shoes. Gotta stop in and check it out nd get back

I had a class in branford a few summers ago. There was a nitros around the nh branford border. Had the 8/15 collezione pack for retail still. Place looked legit but was very small.

Yeah Nitros is legit, but they sell almost everything over-retail. They were selling Gamma 11's for  $375 on release

Back
Top Bottom