NTers in Mass

Cool looks like you will get what you want. I'm on my way to downtown in Bostom hoping to get the Toros should be an easy cop I think...well at least I hope

got my 4s even better in person.
heads up saw a kid return black grapes in a 10.5 to nt Boston if anybody wants to try if they haven't been snagged by the staff

I went to Expressions in Worcester @ 430 and was 5th in line. I and one other person were there for shadows, everybody else wanted toros. I was told they only had 5-8 pairs of shadows, and was the only store in the city carrying them. I was alil worried but got my sz 12 with no problem! :smokin

I went to Expressions in Worcester @ 430 and was 5th in line. I and one other person were there for shadows, everybody else wanted toros. I was told they only had 5-8 pairs of shadows, and was the only store in the city carrying them. I was alil worried but got my sz 12 with no problem!
smokin.gif
You should of went to Eblens by Park Ave. You didn't need to waited at all. They had a FSR

You should of went to Eblens by Park Ave. You didn't need to waited at all. They had a FSR
[/quoteI

Man I wish I knew that! they kept giving me the run around when I called earlier in the week saying they wasn't sure if they were gonna have them. I just said eff it and went to expressions. good looks tho

Last edited:
^^^yeah the eblans and expressions around my way always give me the run around too. It's always call back Friday afternoon, that's when we get our shipment, tssss. I don't even mess with them

I believe Eblens by Park Ave in Worcester still have some sizes left. I'm not sure though. 1's aren't popular over here lol

I might have to check that out. Thanks for the info.
Good to see a NTer from Worcester, I was born and raised in Worcester.

I saw a size 8 of the Shadows at the Providence mall HoH if anyone feels like seeing if they're still around. They also had 28s, abuncha Lebrons, and Champs there had playoff and suns 8s

was at wrentham about a week ago. trash for the most part. not even good deals on clothes.

drove by expressions cambridge at 1130 fri night saw like 8 dudes in line presumably for toros.. no need. :lol:

was at wrentham about a week ago. trash for the most part. not even good deals on clothes.

drove by expressions cambridge at 1130 fri night saw like 8 dudes in line presumably for toros.. no need. :lol:

still don't get why heads overnight camp for GR shoes. It was an easy online cop in the morning for me.

still don't get why heads overnight camp for GR shoes. It was an easy online cop in the morning for me.
It's the hypebeasts. To scoop up multiple pairs. 1st in line, after purchase goes to the back of the line to scoop up left overs or over to the next store to do the same

Back
Top Bottom