NTers in Mass

Roslindale checkin in
grin.gif

If any of yall been to wrentham can yall let me know if they have any kobes, and if any of yall can post the number of the nike store thatd be really helpful

Hey, my family is in town this weekend and I live in the greater boston area, does anyone have any ideas to do for the weekend.

Also does anyone know of any thrift stores that sell furniture?

I moved here about 2 years ago, I don't really know all the spots

Thanks in advance

Heads up for anyone looking for Shadow 1s.. Saw sizes 9, 9.5 and 10 at the Footaction in Braintree. They got a random restock with a shipment.

This is my first post on this thread but I thought it was interesting. On Saturday August 17 at 1 Crompton Place in Worcester Ma from 1-6 pm the is going to be a sneaker buy, sell, swap event. $5 to get in and $20 for a vendors table. I thought it might be worth checking out.

This is my first post on this thread but I thought it was interesting. On Saturday August 17 at 1 Crompton Place in Worcester Ma from 1-6 pm the is going to be a sneaker buy, sell, swap event. $5 to get in and $20 for a vendors table. I thought it might be worth checking out.

Thanks for the info, that's the day before my b-day mabey ill go and get myself a gift.

Anyone going to the sneaker convention in Boston august 3rd?

haven't decided, I only go to catch up with folks I don't see much otherwise. Almost never anything in a 12 worth scoopin cuz they all just high resale pricing of folks Hong to make a buck. Not to mention I prefer to buy vnds so I don't pay the premium since I rock all my kicks anyways.

$10 doesn't seem like a bad # tho.

Anyone going to the sneaker convention in Boston august 3rd?
I'll be outta state. I've always wanted to go to one of the conventions for the experience and see kicks I've never seen before in person. I would never buy thought cuz I know they would all be insane rape prices. I'm all set with that ish

you guys would be surprised at how easy it is to get steals at these conventions, most likely the steals your getting aren't gonna be on grails or rare shoes but you can come away with deals

Also you can make friends with people who can help you in the long run these conventions are really useful

you guys would be surprised at how easy it is to get steals at these conventions, most likely the steals your getting aren't gonna be on grails or rare shoes but you can come away with deals

Also you can make friends with people who can help you in the long run these conventions are really useful

TRUE.

I copped some Area 72 AFM for 220 Deadstocked. I might stop by but last sneaker convention hosted by laced was wack. Hopefully this one decent. Im looking for some DB3s for decent price and trying to move some kicks....

TRUE.

Agreed the last convention was garbage. I can't go to the next one going to be in myrtle Beach for a bachelor party which means I got to find a spot down there to buy the fire red 3's.

I copped some Area 72 AFM for 220 Deadstocked. I might stop by but last sneaker convention hosted by laced was wack. Hopefully this one decent. Im looking for some DB3s for decent price and trying to move some kicks....

I'll be outta state. I've always wanted to go to one of the conventions for the experience and see kicks I've never seen before in person. I would never buy thought cuz I know they would all be insane rape prices. I'm all set with that ish
I feel you, I've never been to one either but they look pretty tight. I'd want to got to one of tha big sneaker cons in one of the big city's jst for the experience too.

For the sneaker convention can I bring kicks with me and sell or do i have to go through someone and pay extra?

For the sneaker convention can I bring kicks with me and sell or do i have to go through someone and pay extra?

You can bring them but be prepared to pay 10-15 extra cause you have to pay for a table to display them, thats only if you bring more shoes than you can hold

Back
Top Bottom