NTers in Mass

Anyone able to cop the db3s
Damn, my dumb a** clicked like 3 diff links before getting into the ordering screen, lol, and with no surprise struck out. I hardly ever order via twitter link so I got no experience with it, lol. Oh well, on to the next one.

I won a couple RSVP's for the DB3... Roosevelt/ 21 Mercer... Crazy I know.... But I really Wanted this one!! The Worst part wasn't even the drive down (3 1/2 hours) It was seeing all the Damn Yankee Crap

I won a couple RSVP's for the DB3... Roosevelt/ 21 Mercer... Crazy I know.... But I really Wanted this one!! The Worst part wasn't even the drive down (3 1/2 hours) It was seeing all the Damn Yankee Crap

:lol: yeah I hate the Yankees, I'm going to the Red Sox /Yankees game tonight. Hopefully the Red Sox win. And congrats on your pick up.

Thanks  Fam...

Just got back from New York with my prize...  
pimp.gif

Do you use the infamous bots and are you just a quick txter?

wish I could say I did it on my own... but I'm 0 for who knows.   I had help...
You got them thought, right? Once you have a pair of kicks you really wanted in your hands sometimes it's worth that little "help"/$$$ to get them. Congrats again

Man i see people do ridiculous trades for them dbs 3s i had em in my cart but couldnt bring myself to check out

Would it be good to just buy hyped shoes like that and use them as trade bait?

Back
Top Bottom