NTers in Mass

Whos coppin the greenglows next saturday? i already got my pair on hold and even got an outfit ready for it
nthat.gif

Whos coppin the greenglows next saturday? i already got my pair on hold and even got an outfit ready for it
nthat.gif

Mannnn...
I was crazy excited for the green glows when the sample pics leaked..
Then JB had to go n change it :smh:

I think they really dropped the ball on that one.
Same for the toro 4's
And those elephant print 5's

nthat.gif

I'm passing, I don't like them at all. But good luck to everyone trying too cop, should be an easy pick up.

nthat.gif
Got mine on lock but I dunno if I'm gonna keep 'em til I see em in person.  I'm a sucker for 4s so I'll def be scoopin them and hopefully the fear pack 4s.  I figure after I see 'em both I'll pick 1 (course resale value might change it too)

Are the green glows a GR? If so I think ill buy them. I dont want to go through the hassle of chasing a limited release for this colorway.

Did any of you NTers go to Kaskade at Ocean Club tonight??! I wore my Yeezy air maxes and some bro yelled at me for wearing them saying they'd get wrecked my response I wear my kicks

wasnt there tonight but i actually live in quincy, been there 2-3 times. usually some decent heat floating around. i was at the granite comm. building near the bridge today and saw three dudes in like 5 minutes walking around wearing 2012 bred 11s :lol:

I wear bummy shoes when I go to OC or clubs. my kicks get distroyed from being in the crowds getting drinks spilled and people stepping on my kicks

JT/Jay-z was a pretty good concert, but man was it short and a lot if wasted pre-show time.

It was a dope show. I got there a little bit after 8 and only waited like 15 minutes for the show to start. Got warned by my boy that the Saturday show started at 9. Rocked my royals :smh: horrible mistake lol

^^^thats sucks about your royals, they should be faiy easy to clean though so I wouldn't worry bout it too much. I rocked my 06 black tongue fire red 5's. I was waiting for HOV to busy out with Picasso, I was a little disappointed...

footactions launch locator says the FA at the south shore plaza is doing tickets for the green glow IVs... anyone know if this is true? would be a change up from the 8 am FCFS they usually do.

^^that thing has always lied to me, so I don't believe it. Calling and asking to speak to manager will be your best bet for accurate info.

Back
Top Bottom