NTers in Mass

Anyone copping fire red III's on Saturday?
I'm passing because I got a pair of 07's.

I'm going to be copping online I hope since I will be out of town. Or will have to hit up a foot locker down in Myrtle

^^^Im passing too cu I still got my 07's in pretty good condo, slight paint cracking and slight yellowing tab. I plan on repaint in then, when I got time. I actually like the fact they are re-retroing pairs from 07, makes it easy on my pocket lol

Think I'm gonna pass and save up for later that day in the hopes of finding something that I've been wanting for a long time at the convention later that day

Last edited:
^^^Im passing too cu I still got my 07's in pretty good condo, slight paint cracking and slight yellowing tab. I plan on repaint in then, when I got time. I actually like the fact they are re-retroing pairs from 07, makes it easy on my pocket lol

Yeah same here, my 07's need a paint job but they're still in good shape. I'd rather buy some paint then a new pair.

Im passing on them as well. I have 2 pairs from 07 still on ice lol. I should prolly start to wear one of them now

Is the Worcester event supposed to be any good? have any info on it as far as having a table is concerned?

Easily passing on those 3s i got too much to buy in terms of nike basketball shoes

I am hoping i win that contest tho

Im passing on them as well. I have 2 pairs from 07 still on ice lol. I should prolly start to wear one of them now

Is the Worcester event supposed to be any good? have any info on it as far as having a table is concerned?

NT is the first ive heard about the event so idk if its good

Tables are 20$

Copping the IIIs no hesitation. Seen them at Champs the other day on display for a raffle and them ***** look clean. Very nice quality.

Can't understand why anyone would pass. Especially on how terrible the quality of 07s were and how they crack easy. Can't wait to get my pair. Should be an easy cop.

Copping the IIIs no hesitation. Seen them at Champs the other day on display for a raffle and them ***** look clean. Very nice quality.

Can't understand why anyone would pass. Especially on how terrible the quality of 07s were and how they crack easy. Can't wait to get my pair. Should be an easy cop.

No need to spend 160 on a new pair when all I have to do is repaint the midsole,that's why.
And other then the crappy paint, the quality of the 07's is pretty good IMO.

No need to spend 160 on a new pair when all I have to do is repaint the midsole,that's why.
And other then the crappy paint, the quality of the 07's is pretty good IMO.
I think they are pretty good too. I'm not to big on doubling up either so I'm good. Why spend $160 on a shoe I already have where the paint with chip regardless? That's my opinion. I'm just sitting back and patiently waiting for the black/red 1's anyway!!!!

Hoping to see some of y'all tomorrow, I'll be wearing some DB Air Max 95s or Banneds tomorrow so if you see me makes sure to say what up

Haven't decided yet on the convention. You can usually find deals on vnds stuff if you are patient. Lotta heat people trying to get flight club type deals off.

If I do make it out I'm leaning towards some kobes unless I just go with some clean uptowns n flip off the hype patrol.

Anyone end up going to the Convention? If so was there anything good there?

It was way too small a venue filled with a lot of kids.

However, there was still a good amount of heat there. Most of the usual stuff like DBs, Yeezys, blah blah blah

Still pretty fun and I managed to move a borderline beat pair of DB2s for 400$

Is there a website or something for the convention in Worcester coming up. Need some more info, trying to get rid of some older stuff.

Back
Top Bottom