NTers in Mass

^^^i never liked Wrenthem. I never find anything there. I know it's hit or miss, but I've never heard of any good stories come out if there. They again I pretty much exclusively buy J's so I wouldn't know of any other deals

^^^ive been to that mall twice, at finishline, for just GR releases. Was there ate 630 and I was like 30-40 deep. Congrats on the hat trick at HOH, lol

damn..usually in Provi, dudes be going crazy for some jordans. but to be 9/10 at 715 is pretty good despite the fact that ppl be camping over night @ 10+ ppl :lol:
and 630 with 30-40 is just nuts :x

I once bought pearls for 130 there that was in 2010

good find..im glad i walked in FTL at pheasant 3 weeks after release and got them for 30% off with a fsr SITTING.
if they were to release around this time, expect a line and sold out pairs smh :smh:

Any one plan on going?

Got class tommorow and im sitting on a 800 dollar bill no shoes for a while

Its a shame I want those pit viper kobe 8s

so needless to say im not going

just got moved to Worcester from Portland, OR - no clue where to go here for releases - ANY help at all would be great. 

just got moved to Worcester from Portland, OR - no clue where to go here for releases - ANY help at all would be great. 
for the crazy limited stuff you'll probably have to travel to either holyoke or boston. There's a House of Hoops in Holyoke as well as one of the busiest Finish Lines in the country. In Boston you have the specialty shops like Concepts and Bodega which get everything that is stupid exclusive, plus there is a Niketown where you can try to RSVP certain releases. There is also a HOH in Cambridge. The rest of the state has tons of Footlockers, Finish Lines, Champs, Footactions, Eblens, and Expressions that all get varying levels of releases. you'll just have to check the ones in your area from release to release.

Thanks for the info beansietime. I'm definitely missing my access to the employee store in Beaverton as well as the nike town hook ups. Gotta start all over!

There's an Expressions on Lincoln st and a Eblens on Park Ave in Worcester that get most GR's.
And you could try the Aubrurn Mall, (where I go) they have a Footlocker, Finishline, and a Olympia sports. I've alway been able to cop there with no problems.

Last edited:

Greendale Mall Footlocker and Olympia Sports usually gets GR and it's easy to cop there. I usually wait at Greendale. Just get there around 5-6am and you're set. Usually, people would head to Olympia sports first since they open earlier then footlocker, if they can't manage to get a pair, they will all head to footlocker lol. Both stores usually get 1-2 full size run

Eblens downtown and parkave don't do camping anymore so you have to sign up for those raffles to have a chance at winning. Both stores usually get about 1-3 full size run. Somewhere in that range

Expressions by Lincoln St. From what I was told, they usually hold pairs for VIP Customers lol so I never tried them. Also, they're the only store in worcester that usually gets less quantity of shoes. For example, they only received 5 pairs of Shadow 1, while eblens received 1 full size run

Hope this help you with obtaining future releases!

Thanks for the info beansietime. I'm definitely missing my access to the employee store in Beaverton as well as the nike town hook ups. Gotta start all over!
If you're still a nike employee there is an employee store in Greenland NH. Apple and Fedex employees can shop there as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Timazn and stevesteve72 - I'm right up the street from Greendale so I'll have to give that shot. 

beansietime - I didn't work at Nike - but being out there and being into Kicks - it doesn't take long before you meet people on the inside that can hook you up

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Who else scooped the Black Tongue Fire Red 5s? I rocked my pair once, but was offered a great trade had to take it

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Who else scooped the Black Tongue Fire Red 5s? I rocked my pair once, but was offered a great trade had to take it

I really wanted them but had no money on RD. As soon as get some extra money ill be trying to find a pair.

What did you trade them for? My 06's are still in good condition, so I passed. Next on my sit list are the BC III (when ever they release) and the Black/red 1's

Anybody ever been to a Cncpts Collab release? I'm trying to go for the Cncpts x New Balance C-Note this Saturday but I never really camped out there lol. If I manage to get there around 4pm on Friday would I still be good to go for the release? I'm trying to go right away once I'm out of school.

Shoulda placed it in JB price check much more traffic in there, so you'd get much more input

If your trading those for pythons your taking a hit value wise as pythons can be acquired for the low still or near retail

I lost a eBay auction a week ago for pythons and the auction ended at 126$

Back
Top Bottom