NTers in Mass

^^i did post in the that section, almost 8 hrs now with no response. I have the pythons and I was offered these. Worn 1x

^^i did post in the that section, almost 8 hrs now with no response. I have the pythons and I was offered these. Worn 1x

You won bro lol you can easily get another pair of pythons but these will run you 260+ if your getting these I'd do it and get another pair of pythons down the line

House got broken into today (south shore) and had about 30 pairs stolen, as well as small electronics and such. If anyone hears of any shady sales without boxes (they took the kicks out of the boxes to fit into bags) PLEASE let me know. They hit other houses in the neighborhood and cops got a bunch of prints so hopefully the dudes get caught. Any info if anyone hears anything would be greatly appreciated.

That sucks man... Had the same thing happen to me a couple years back.

What size?
You should prolly keep an eye out on Craigslist

Mostly size 12 but a few 11.5 and 13. I've been haunting CL waiting for something to pop up. No luck yet...

^^^sorry to hear that bro. I live way south of Boston but frequent the FB pages a lot. I'll keep my eyes open

House got broken into today (south shore) and had about 30 pairs stolen, as well as small electronics and such. If anyone hears of any shady sales without boxes (they took the kicks out of the boxes to fit into bags) PLEASE let me know. They hit other houses in the neighborhood and cops got a bunch of prints so hopefully the dudes get caught. Any info if anyone hears anything would be greatly appreciated.

Damn man sorry to hear about this. I will keep my eyes pierced as well on the facebook groups. Hopefully you get your kicks back and anything else that was taken

I appreciate it guys. We're currently putting together a list for the insurance claim so hopefully I'll get at least some money back. Some of the **** would be really hard to replace like my PE usa medal stand flyknits from the london olympics. Definitely a ****** situation. I mean they took some of the forces I got for my groomsmen that match my wedding colors. People just don't have any respect nowadays.

Man, sorry about your house. Hopefully you can get your stuff back and the cops catch those scum bags. :smh:

It's a real ****** situation, I hope your compensated through insurance so it's not a complete loss

I remember getting robbed it sucks bad

Not in bwater, I moved to brockton(right by west bridgewater). They found the kid, lives a couple streets over, neighbor saw him loading a stolen atv into his shed. He hit a few houses. I got some stuff back, they're working on the rest...

Not in bwater, I moved to brockton(right by west bridgewater). They found the kid, lives a couple streets over, neighbor saw him loading a stolen atv into his shed. He hit a few houses. I got some stuff back, they're working on the rest...

Wow hopefully you get everything you lost

Does anybody know in Boston where I can buy the lab 5's at in the Boston area? I need help and I don't mind camping out if anybody is down. my twitter is @redbullwest if anything pm me I need these!

Does anybody know in Boston where I can buy the lab 5's at in the Boston area? I need help and I don't mind camping out if anybody is down. my twitter is @redbullwest if anything pm me I need these!
Just Checked Footlocker unlocked...  Looks like CAMBRIDGESIDE GALLERIA  will be getting them...  also Prov. Place  and Holyoke aswell!!

After some tips from neighbors and a couple search warrants I got back 17 pairs, some jackets, my ps3 and 2 bikes. Still a dozen pairs as well as my fiancee's laptop and some coach bags missing. Little scumma was 15 robbing his neighbors and not very smart about what he moved into his yard. Kids nowadays continue to blow my mind.

At least you got some of you stuff back, hopefully you get the rest back.
What a dumb kid :smh:

Agreed. After going through what I got back and finding a few pairs amidst the mess I'm not just missing black/varsity red 6s, playoff 12s, olympic air force 180s, black toe ajko's, black cement 3s, usatf pegasus 92s and the yellow/white safari am1s from a few years back, red beats studio headphones, nexus 7 tablet, htc one at&t, and an asus laptop. If anyone hears of someone tryin to sell em please still let me know, could lead to some of the electronics, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom