NTers in Mass

Been salty over missed releases. I know they are just shoes, but sucks when you can't get the ones you want.

Been salty over missed releases. I know they are just shoes, but sucks when you can't get the ones you want.
What did you miss out on? This thread might be a place someone could help point out where a pair is sitting.

Last edited:
Basically the recent limited 5's; fears, DB, labs. Now it looks like the Bel airs are going to be a chore and a half too. I don't buy into resale so I'll chalk up up as loses and more own. If I could dedicate 100% time/money to these kicks then it wouldn't be a problem but they aren't worth it. I've been scooping out other brands too lately, kinda wanna get away from Jordans a little. What else you guys rock?

Last edited:
Basically the recent limited 5's; fears, DB, labs. Now it looks like the Bel airs are going to be a chore and a half too. I don't buy into resale so I'll chalk up up as loses and more own. If I could dedicate 100% time/money to these kicks then it wouldn't be a problem but they aren't worth it. I've been scooping out other brands too lately, kinda wanna get away from Jordans a little. What else you guys rock?

I'm lookin to get into NB but there are a couple nike models I'm tryna cop before I start focusing on another brand

I though NB too, something a little more casual looking. I def would have to try a pair on first see sizing/comfort. Blue lagoon asics looked nice too. Tried to get them last minute but struck out. Roshes are real nice too, have a few of them, but sometimes terrible with the NE weather

Last edited:

My pickups the last couple months have definitely strayed away from Jordan Brand. I've still picked up a few Jordans, the Fear IVs and 3lab5s, but I've spent a lot more time tracking down Adidas, New Balance, Saucony, and Asics.
I bought a couple pairs from the Adidas x Bedwin and the Heartbreakers pack and the Run DMC Shell toes with no laces. I also grabbed both pairs of the Saucony x Bodega Shadow 6000s, and the Concepts x New Balance 998 C-Notes and the New Balance 999 from the Propaganda Pack. I placed an order for the Bait x Asics Phantom Lagoon Gel Sagas yesterday, but I won't know if I actually got them until I get shipping confirmation.

My next pick up are going to be air max 95 GITD, and maybe the 90's too. It will be my 1st 95's. They look real clean. I know the GOTD gimmicky but they look nice

picked up the labs ofFresale. 50 dollar tax. basically retail tax plus shipping. Not bad IMO

Anyone go to the convention in Boston yesturday.

I though NB too, something a little more casual looking. I def would have to try a pair on first see sizing/comfort. Blue lagoon asics looked nice too. Tried to get them last minute but struck out. Roshes are real nice too, have a few of them, but sometimes terrible with the NE weather

Are roshes actually good for running?

Or is it just a casual shoe

I'm not a runner so I couldn't tell you. But from the way they are designed I bet they wouldn't last very long. I don't see the mesh toe box showing much longevity and the sole aren't very thick. But from casual wear standpoint they are pretty ill. The only thing I don't like is that the missiles seam to get dirty real easy and with the majority of them being white I got always clean them to look good

So is anyone going after these Bel Air 5's. I like the grey and the quality looks real good. I'm going to attempt. One of my local spots is getting them FCFS so hopefully won't be too bad.

Last edited:
So is anyone going after these Bel Air 5's. I like the grey and the quality looks real good. I'm going to attempt. One of my local spots is getting them FCFS so hopefully won't be too bad.
I paid an rsvp site for nt Boston. I going to see if there are any raffles I can enter as well

No I'm passing those things are very ugly IMO. But good luck getting a pair.

yea looking for places where I can go to and buy them.. not order them online.. did you find actual stores when you google searched?

So i'm going to Boston next week, any must see places i should visit or check out? Food, Bars, etc? Help me out with some recommendations!

I
What did you trade them for? My 06's are still in good condition, so I passed. Next on my sit list are the BC III (when ever they release) and the Black/red 1's
I traded my pair for Bordeaux 7s. Now who got Bel Airs or 3Labs? I passed just not shoes I could see myself rocking.

So i'm going to Boston next week, any must see places i should visit or check out? Food, Bars, etc? Help me out with some recommendations!

if you like Italian go to the North End. Bricco is a favorite of mine, followed by pastry from Modern or Mike's all on Hanover St. There are also a ton of great restaurants in the South End and Back Bay. Cambridge too. There are tons of bars on Landsdowne St which is directly behind Fenway park. Lot's of college kids in those ones. Also there are a bunch of good bars in the Faneuil Hall area. Irish Drinking bars as well as bars with live music/DJ. The Black Rose is good for Irish drunkenness.
If you are planning on hitting any sneaker spots you need to go to Bodega on Clearway St in Boston. It's a few blocks from Newbury St and Copley place which also have a ton of shopping. The entrance to the store is really cool since it looks like you are walking into a neighborhood bodega but there is a door behind a soda machine that leads into the actual shop. You'll also want to go to Concepts on Brattle St in Cambridge. They have a lot of exclusive stuff and some nice higher end streetwear clothing as well. A good amount of cool bars and restaurants in the surrounding area in Cambridge as well.

Where are you staying in Boston, that might help me point to specific restaurants or bars that are near your hotel.

^^^ Thanks man

i'm actually staying with a friends friend while I visit. All i know is they live in Northeast Boston. I definitely want to go check out Fenway and maybe catch a game at a nearby bar. Thanks for the response though, I'll keep those places in mind.

How is the public transportation?

Back
Top Bottom