NTers in Mass

^^^ Thanks man

i'm actually staying with a friends friend while I visit. All i know is they live in Northeast Boston. I definitely want to go check out Fenway and maybe catch a game at a nearby bar. Thanks for the response though, I'll keep those places in mind.

How is the public transportation?
Pretty good public transportation and mileage wise the city isn't that big so it's easy to get where you're going. It only runs until like 130 AM though so keep that in mind when your out at night. Ask your friend if it's east boston you're staying in or the north end of Boston. There isn't really an area known as Northeast, so while it might be correct geographically it isn't going to narrow down a neighborhood for us to help.

How'd everyone make out with grabbing the Bel airs?? Got mine from hoh at prov place mall. Somehow won the raffle. There was like 80-90 people waiting at foot action at the same mall. And I heard foot action only received like 10 pairs. That was from a guy I know who works there. Crazy. If ure like the 40th+ person in line why bother staying? U know its a limited release.

^^lost that raffle. I was going to camp at my local mall. I think I would have have good changes. But last minute decided to opt out and not buy. Just had a change of heart about them.

Smh seems eblens frequents 23isback

This steel Release reminds me of my grudge with expressions. Back when they released in 2006 I tried grabbing then. Showed up 30 minutes area. No one was there. I walked in right after they opened the doors, ask for my size and they said did have them. Haven't copped anything from there since!!

I bought em on a mil post in washington...my bro lives in RI....yeah now that I re read that, it does sound a lil misleading lol my bad

As far as I know they sold out online in minutes. And at the store I went to, their 18 pairs were gone within 15 mins of the store opening

Jordan 4 rumor for wrentham outlet. I think it's the toro's. I'm gonna try to give them a call tomorrow or next to see what I can find. Anyone else hear anything?

^^^They seem pretty legit. They don't sell kicks them selves. They pretty much drop info on deals. By the way, called wrentham, didn't get anywhere. I know the KD N7 had stocked there a while back, but does anyone else know if they ever dropped the black/red 13's or 11's in the recent past when they rumored to hit the outlets?

^^^They seem pretty legit. They don't sell kicks them selves. They pretty much drop info on deals. By the way, called wrentham, didn't get anywhere. I know the KD N7 had stocked there a while back, but does anyone else know if they ever dropped the black/red 13's or 11's in the recent past when they rumored to hit the outlets?

they didnt have any of em when i called

There's a stock list that was leaked. Wrentham Outlet is getting the 4s. The fear 4. In a unit of 108?? So I'm guessing 108 pairs?? I heard prices will be from 120-140. I wish I can make it out there but i got an AP session to go to lol

Here's the stock list;

Edit: ignore this post lol I didn't know it was posted above. My bad everyone.

If this is true ! If anyone finds out for sure let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
They gave me the old "I can neither confirm or deny" line on the Toro 4's. Said if I called Saturday they could give more info. Hmm def better than an outright "NO" but I'm not making that drive with proof positive info.

^^^pretty much told me the same thing, with the line "we won't know until the day they release". Really? Was I born yesterday? What ever I guess. I def wouldn't make the trip either without 100% confirmation. Not really looking for these kicks anyway, just tying to look out for the team here.

Back
Top Bottom