NTers in Mass

Anyone into the KD VI? Sat. 11/9/13 $130 @ Wrenthem. I think I'm gonna try for them!

Last year they had the kd v N7s there and they had so many so im guessing these are the same

Anyone been the nike employee store lately? Im heading uo there tommorow for the first time and im wondering what to expect

Last year they had the kd v N7s there and they had so many so im guessing these are the same

Anyone been the nike employee store lately? Im heading uo there tommorow for the first time and im wondering what to expect
It's excellent. All product is 50 percent off. Including new release jordans, foams, etc. They get all GRs and are hit or miss on the limited stuff. I've never been there but I've bought a few pairs off of Nike employees that they bought there. The boxes are stamped with a big ES so you can't return them anywhere.

I see a road trip in my future. Does anyone know if they still have kicks still lying around after RD? I'm assuming that would be hit or miss too

Last edited:
I see a road trip in my future. Does anyone know if they still have kicks still lying around after RD? I'm assuming that would be hit or miss too
You need to find a Nike employee to let you use a guest pass first. Only actual Nike employees can buy a new release on release day. Then the store opens up to Nike vendors like apple employees feDEX employees etc on the day after release. By the time it opens up for guest passes the following Monday the good stuff is usually gone.
Its Great for GR colorways of Kobe, LeBron, KD, Jordan 1 mids, dunks, AF1s, air mac 90s, 95s, etc.

So what's the word on Dunk xchange? FB peeps were saying it wasn't that great. I had to work so I couldn't make it. Anyone score the Durant N7's?

So what's the word on Dunk xchange? FB peeps were saying it wasn't that great. I had to work so I couldn't make it. Anyone score the Durant N7's?

I went to it and honestly it was $20 to get in at the door. So right off the bat I thought it was expensive. The place was too packed also, total fire hazard. Alot of GR's which is fine if that is what you are looking for, alot of young kids looking for cash or trades with beat up shoes. I coordinate one of the largest tradeshows in the construction industry and I am seriously considering starting my own sneaker show. It just looked to disorganized. I have bought a domain name for my show that I may start it's only a matter of time until I start working on it. What do you guys think?

I went to it and honestly it was $20 to get in at the door. So right off the bat I thought it was expensive. The place was too packed also, total fire hazard. Alot of GR's which is fine if that is what you are looking for, alot of young kids looking for cash or trades with beat up shoes. I coordinate one of the largest tradeshows in the construction industry and I am seriously considering starting my own sneaker show. It just looked to disorganized. I have bought a domain name for my show that I may start it's only a matter of time until I start working on it. What do you guys think?

Go for it, I'd defiantly go to support a fellow NTer.

I'm going to start working on it in the next few weeks and hope that within a few months the first sneakerexpo can go off. Maybe I could use some help eventually from some of you. Stay tuned

Couldn't agree more, way too congested and packed. I had a table and it was very poorly organized IMO. Too many little kids looking just for trades. 2 for 1 with 2 beat up shoes for a DS one.

If you started your own show, I'd def support a fellow NT'er!! Keep us posted! I'd be happy to help

I'm going to start working on it in the next few weeks and hope that within a few months the first sneakerexpo can go off. Maybe I could use some help eventually from some of you. Stay tuned
Got my support for sure. I see that south boston sn, I'm from Southie myself
pimp.gif

I wasn't impressed with anything in there, def looked disorganized. It was packed, mad GRs, lil kids looking for trades or cash for beat up shoes. Even those who had tables weren't selling much heat imo. The most exclusive pair I seen was probably the paranorman foams and louie kanye (which im NO fan of). Hopefully next year will be better :rolleyes

I'd def support that show idea, dunk xchange was mad lame IMO

Also was at wrentham outlet on Sunday and they still had multiple pairs in nearly every size for the N7s and some elite kd VIs as well, a small shipment of b grade oak hill xx8s, and both colors of the tw 13 in mad sizes for my golf fam out there, figured I'd give y'all an update

And it's a damn shame niketown is closed til spring, talk about terrible timing

Back
Top Bottom