NTers in Mass

Boston brahs! I'm moving to Boston for a new job next month! Anyone have any leads on housing in the Boston area? Any help would be appreciated :smokin

Good luck. Boston sucks. Work brought me here too. Can't wait to go back to LA and live the good life again and be able to weary sneakers year round! Hahahaha

Boston brahs! I'm moving to Boston for a new job next month! Anyone have any leads on housing in the Boston area? Any help would be appreciated :smokin

Start looking now my dude. It gets crazy here in September. Depending on where you're from get ready to pay some $$$$ here. Is your new job paying for the moving fees, etc?

Whats up dude. I work in the non-profit world so no relocation expenses are covered. But, I'm moving from NY so its only a 3.5 hour drive and incurring many moving fees. I've started looking on Craigslist and theres alot of subleases through Sept. Will jump on one of those and then take my time looking for a place to make a longer commitment to.

Are there any areas I should stay away from? Where are all the Latino minorities at? I need to be with my people! lol

Good luck. Boston sucks. Work brought me here too. Can't wait to go back to LA and live the good life again and be able to weary sneakers year round! Hahahaha

Thanks for the warm welcome, lol. I'm an East Coast native so Im used to harsh winters (I understand New England winters are pretty rough). Besides the weather, how do you like Boston? How are the thots/chicks? I've heard good things about Cape Verdeans. Hows the bar/party scene? Fun things to do?

Start looking now my dude. It gets crazy here in September. Depending on where you're from get ready to pay some $$$$ here. Is your new job paying for the moving fees, etc?

Whats up dude. I work in the non-profit world so no relocation expenses are covered. But, I'm moving from NY so its only a 3.5 hour drive and incurring many moving fees. I've started looking on Craigslist and theres alot of subleases through Sept. Will jump on one of those and then take my time looking for a place to make a longer commitment to.

Are there any areas I should stay away from? Where are all the Latino minorities at? I need to be with my people! lol

Yeah but those are the areas you wanna stay away from?

East Boston, Revere, and Chelsea have large Latino populations. The bar/party scene sucks compared to NYC.

Yeah but those are the areas you wanna stay away from?

no, they are two separate questions.

I think the answer to both questions is the same. Lol. Those areas are high in Latino population but not the lose desirable places to live. Bar/party scene in those places is bad.

Just go to boston for the party bar scene. Or Cambridge/Somerville

I hope you like white girls (I do) :smile: I'm also Latino and I married a white girl. There are plenty here in all the bars. It's a good scene for young people

Southie is getting gentrified as we speak so that's a great place to be for a young guy.

Make are you live close to the city. That's where all the action is.

I think the answer to both questions is the same. Lol. Those areas are high in Latino population but not the lose desirable places to live. Bar/party scene in those places is bad.

Just go to boston for the party bar scene. Or Cambridge/Somerville

I hope you like white girls (I do) :smile: I'm also Latino and I married a white girl. There are plenty here in all the bars. It's a good scene for young people

Southie is getting gentrified as we speak so that's a great place to be for a young guy.

Make are you live close to the city. That's where all the action is.

Si las blancas tienen culo todo va estar bien lol

Whats Brighton like?

My dude, you'd be surprised. There must be something in the water up here cause it's not rare to see 'dat mass' on some of these wiminz. Brighton is good. Nice area close to the city

I'm in Southie and it's excellent. Getting a bit expensive but the beach is here and there is plenty of women. The city is also a quick cab ride

My dude, you'd be surprised. There must be something in the water up here cause it's not rare to see 'dat mass' on some of these wiminz. Brighton is good. Nice area close to the city

Facts!!!

White girls got "dat mass" everywhere over here.

Especially at the gym.

Lol wonderland ballroom.

Man BOS is hurting
Thanks @stevesteve72  appreciate it always and the feedback. So @joeOh29  did you attend the Wonderland Ballroom? If so what was it like? I went to the show over at the Reggie Lewis Center on Sunday, and it was like 10 tables if that. It seems these shows all do the same thing, nothing is differentiating themselves from other shows, at this point it's like a flea market every weekend with expensive shoes. Anyhow, I need to get involved it looks like since I do have experience in tradeshows...just waiting for the right time when i am not too busy with my day job

Didn't go and don't think I would ever attend anything at the Wland Ballroom.

That's the thing, location was bunk and I never heard about the other show you mentioned. Someone needs to come in and consolidate. Too many heads trying to do their own thing. DXC @ fenway was what we needed. IMO, idk if we have the community here to support soo many smaller random shoe gatherings. Much props to you for taking the time out of your day to post all your review vids ( thank you for that.)

I'm also into cars and I see the same thing. There are 2 larger gatherings but the crowds are divided pretty distinctly for the most part. Then there are a bunch of smaller random events nobody hears about.

Idk what the ideal situation is, but I think they could use the help of some promotion heads.

Just my $.02

Might have to make a special trip up to Bodega/Concepts for them Airmax 90's.
pimp.gif

Yeah, thxs for the head a up. I'm def feeling these. Sucks they gotta be so damn limited. And they creeped up out of nowhere too, lol.

Anyone have experience selling/shipping multiple shoes through Paypal transaction? Do in Florida wants to by 6 of my shoes. I just worried about getting scammed in the end. Going to call Paypal, but figured I'd throw it out there in here too.

Anyone have experience selling/shipping multiple shoes through Paypal transaction? Do in Florida wants to by 6 of my shoes. I just worried about getting scammed in the end. Going to call Paypal, but figured I'd throw it out there in here too.
Id say get the guys Paypal account info and call Paypal. I think that if they have a record of you calling about a particular buyer ahead of time, the better your chances of avoiding issues later. Also see if you can break out the shoes into 6 transactions. If he tries to file a CC charge back or a claim through Paypal, he will have to do it 6 times and the claim will focus on only one shoe at a time. That will probably make it much harder for him to win all 6, and at some point through the 6, they may begin to question his credibility. In contrast, if it is one transaction, one out of the 6 shoes may be enough to start a claim. You could be risking lets say a 2k14 because of potential (made up/scam) issues with a less valuable shoe. Comprende?

In sum... Buying 6 shoes at once seems fishy, unless you are really cutting prices. If he wants it all in one transaction, id say be prepared to see a CC charge back or Paypal claim for the whole package. I myself would split into 6 transactions or stay away.

just send him a detailed paypal invoice, take pictures/video of you packing and shipping the boxes. and ship with signature confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom