NTers in Mass

just send him a detailed paypal invoice, take pictures/video of you packing and shipping the boxes. and ship with signature confirmation.
FYI.. people have tried using picture/video proof of packing and Paypal hasn't given too much weight to it. Who is to say the packages weren't redone before going to the post office? Guess you could do a continuous video that shows you packaging, driving to the post office, and dropping off packages...

Anyone have experience selling/shipping multiple shoes through Paypal transaction? Do in Florida wants to by 6 of my shoes. I just worried about getting scammed in the end. Going to call Paypal, but figured I'd throw it out there in here too.

I would def split that up into 6 transactions.
Then as long as you ship to a confirmed address with tracking number and signature confirmation, you should be good.
Also dosent hurt to transfer money to your bank account and wait for it to clear, before you ship.

I just sold a pair online for the first time.. Got me feeling all uneasy cause of all the scam stories we see on here.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I've done I shoe transactions in past, just worried about a big one like this. Don't wanna be out shoes AND $$$. Paypal basically said all above, except that to do it all in 1 transaction and not separate. Also to have proof of authenticity, like receipts. I don't have receipts for all the kicks. So he added, having kicks linked to a URL may assist in proving authenticity, which I do to kixify, which he contacted me through first. I'll ask him if he has any references next

Anyone been to the local champs and other stores and seen huaraches on the shelves?
The Champs is being renovated but I stopped by the Footlocker at lunch and they had the all black and the grey pairs, plus a few other CW. No White/White though. 

The Champs is being renovated but I stopped by the Footlocker at lunch and they had the all black and the grey pairs, plus a few other CW. No White/White though. 
@Sneak Sneak was downtown today at the Foot locker in downtown crossing and they had about 5 different styles of huaraches. I wanted to buy two pairs but I held off for the time being. But I do plan on grabbing some
Ok thanks to both of you. It appears to be the same story everywhere, the blue hero cw, triple black,light grey with red, the all greys and one other colorway I'm missing. They should really send the triple whites stateside, but i already gots me a pair 
pimp.gif
 Really waiting on the scream greens which are suppose to hit us stateside by the end of August!!

Anyone going to Concepts on Sat? I guess the release is super limited due to a fire in China or something. They still do FCFS right?

I would love to go but will be away at a wedding. They still do FCFS but there may be bracelets involved Friday. I'll check with the people I know there since I need to swing through tomorrow

Thanks for the head ups defiantly might want to go, only thing that sucks is I don't think I would end getting anything so it would be $20 downt he pipe 
frown.gif

Anyone familiar with paypal scams? I have a pair of kicks listed $300 on kixify. Dude messages me saying he'll pay me $345 plus another $100 for upgrade in shipping through paypal invoice only, out of kixify. They are only Jordan 9 cool greys. Sounds waaay to fishy

SCAM.. Prob asked for your email when you are actually the seller. Sellers don't need to give Paypal info for invoicing, only buyers. What such a buyer will do is send a fake Paypal email to you which asks you to login to complete the transaction. It is typically a fake email which leads to a fake Paypal site that collects your login and password when you type it in. Stay away and always type in Paypal.com into the browser when conducting transactions. Do not click on links to Paypal within emails unless you review the hyperlink beforehand.

Anyone familiar with paypal scams? I have a pair of kicks listed $300 on kixify. Dude messages me saying he'll pay me $345 plus another $100 for upgrade in shipping through paypal invoice only, out of kixify. They are only Jordan 9 cool greys. Sounds waaay to fishy

It's called the "Nigerian Scam"

Cambridge should have them their shipment came in today and I bet they'll be out tomorrow. A friend of mine in Dallas went to his HOH and he said they got 10 pairs so don't expect a lot. Luckily he grabbed me my size since I'm away in CT this weekend for a wedding. I needed to double up

Back
Top Bottom