NTers in Mass

For the dudes that live in the city. How do you store your kicks? It's starting to be a struggle even after selling a bunch of shoes.

Has anyone hit either the Lee or Wrentham Nike outlets lately (last week or two) and seen the Flyknit Lunar 1s in blk/gry/vlt cheap? By cheap, I mean less than $90? I've seen mention in the Flyknit thread of dudes scooping them for around $50 lately, so I just want to double-check before I drop about $100 online for them. I'm up north in Western MA, but might be able to hit Lee this weekend, or I suppose I could phone order. Any help would be much appreciated.

Has anyone hit either the Lee or Wrentham Nike outlets lately (last week or two) and seen the Flyknit Lunar 1s in blk/gry/vlt cheap? By cheap, I mean less than $90? I've seen mention in the Flyknit thread of dudes scooping them for around $50 lately, so I just want to double-check before I drop about $100 online for them. I'm up north in Western MA, but might be able to hit Lee this weekend, or I suppose I could phone order. Any help would be much appreciated.

@henz0 posted in the outlet thread that he was just there

Anyone been in FTL, EB, HOH, etc at Providence Place or any others in Massachusetts recently? Heard the Huarache scream greens might be in and wondering if anyone saw them today if anyone went

I haven't seen the scream greens yet, but I did see the triple black huaraches at the downtown crossing foot locker. I think I am going to grab them tonight with the birthday coupon.

I haven't seen the scream greens yet, but I did see the triple black huaraches at the downtown crossing foot locker. I think I am going to grab them tonight with the birthday coupon.
Repped, thanks for the info, people are saying that some shipments are coming in today and over the next few days but you never know up here. Doesn't help that the people you call to at FTL have no clue about what your talking about

What's up MA NTers, I'm from Southern California and I'm visiting Weymouth MA on Wednesday and I'm staying for a week. Any recommended places I should visit? Or places to eat? Both sneaker and non-sneaker related places would be helpful. I'm planning a trip to Boston as well, so suggestions over there could be helpful. I'm not much of a sight seeing kinda guy, so idk if that might help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom