NTers in Mass

I live 1hr away from Cambridgeside galleria. I've only been there once before. Debated on going there today, too, because of all those rumored restocks. It's gonna be such a hit or miss type deal. Gonna be at the right place at right time.
I debated too, but backed off and just made phone calls since I came up short last week. Bastards didn't pick up once... Hope I didn't miss anything.

I am officially a Nike employee at Lee..so I will b periodically updatin what we have in stock
smile.gif
Niice.. congrats and keep us updated.

Heads up, nothing yet on Royals in Cambridgeside Galleria or the HOH opening in Providence.

There is someone already camped outside expressions downtown boston for the grapes
roll.gif
. I thought these would be easy breezy on RD because the mass quantities being made. She must be on something or have no online access.
frown.gif

Heads up to those who are interested in the Grapes and are trying to avoid online chaos, Bodega is doing a raffle. Check their twitter. I believe you need to signup in-store though by tomorrow.

There is someone already camped outside expressions downtown boston for the grapes :rofl: . I thought these would be easy breezy on RD because the mass quantities being made. She must be on something or have no online access. :frown:
Good luck to that person, cuz nothing but shady people work up in expressions. She's 1st in line, and they won't have the size she wants, lol

There is someone already camped outside expressions downtown boston for the grapes :rofl: . I thought these would be easy breezy on RD because the mass quantities being made. She must be on something or have no online access. :frown:

What? people are crazy. :smh:
No need to camp for these IMO.

Good luck to that person, cuz nothing but shady people work up in expressions. She's 1st in line, and they won't have the size she wants, lol

:lol: that one especially. hope i can get a pair by showing up a half hour before at the SS plaza, if not w/e.

I may skip the grapes too and head to the convention Saturday.  Might be bringing one pair of shoes with me to try and sell or trade, size 9.5 Calvin Johnson Huarache Megatrons, no one has them.  I was lucky enough to get my size now, so now I can move the 9.5 that are DS.  Should command a good price at the convention or at least a good trade.

For some reason I want these in person right away but I just feel like dealing with the BS of driving around chasing a size that no one will probably have

When Js release size 13 so hard to come by

Just got back from the mall. The most people ive seen for a release,
but still got my pair. Qualitys not too bad, nothing to complain about.
My first pair of Grapes :nthat:
I hope everyone that wanted them got them.

Last edited:
Glad you pick up your grapes stevesteve. Here's my Re-Entries sitting next to my 06 pair.

Picked up the Lebron's and the grapes off NDC today...

Hit up Finish Line shortly after and grabbed a back-up pair of grapes

Back
Top Bottom