NTers in Mass

anybody feel like catching a sweet night of comedy hmu I'm putting on my next show a week from today, only a handful of table reservations left.
just $5 9p in the lounge of the Fenway Howard Johnson.

if y'all don't want me sharing just say so, no worries :smile:
I only put up the shows worth seeing I promise

^^^nothing...that's what I've been looking for. Roshe's are my new addiction: 1st wee the v2s then picked up sport red and black sails two days ago on FA restock and plan on picking up the blues one before I leave for vacation next week. I'm lovin these roshes

Roshes are fire, I have 9 pairs hahaha. Been buying them since they released in 2012 and love the shoe. I'm doing a group but right now for sirens and stadiums so if anyone is interested hit me up and I can explain.

I was able to pick them up, wasn't able to get the Grapes when they dropped so I had to settle for these. I like them though!

I like the black grapes 5s cw a lot, I just have way too many 5s already, lol, so I passed on them

anyone who can help me out?

I've been scammed by a person who lives in Lowell, MA.

I need to file a report to the police but I can't because I live abroad.

I'd be really greatful if someone can help me out on this.

anyone who can help me out?
I've been scammed by a person who lives in Lowell, MA.
I need to file a report to the police but I can't because I live abroad.
I'd be really greatful if someone can help me out on this.

Do you have said persons info?

^^^cant say I do. But what I do know, and was told by security once. No one is allowed on mall property, must stand across the street, until lime 5-6 am, them I believe it's a free for all to store

Last edited:
any of you dudes know how the cambridge galleria footlocker handles big releases?
Pretty bad, and that stand across the street thing.... I started that, once had to sprint amongst 60+ people for my what the Kobe's to the mall doors

Back
Top Bottom