NTers in Mass

Repped. Thx for the info and for putting in the sleuth work.

People should never underestimate the power of observation

Repped. Thx for the info and for putting in the sleuth work.

People should never underestimate the power of observation

No problem bro, just saying if you aren't first in line or have a connect dont bother with bodega

They are a great store just when it comes to these tier 0 releases no store can stay pure, they always pull out some dirty stuff

No problem bro, just saying if you aren't first in line or have a connect dont bother with bodega

They are a great store just when it comes to these tier 0 releases no store can stay pure, they always pull out some dirty stuff
its not really dirty stuff they just hold their own when they can. if you had a friend that worked there you would ask to get held down. yea some people will be sour for not having a secured pair but thats the game win some lose some. 

its not really dirty stuff they just hold their own when they can. if you had a friend that worked there you would ask to get held down. yea some people will be sour for not having a secured pair but thats the game win some lose some. 

Yea your right, its not awefully dirty, but like i said if you dont have connects, the worst thing you can do is go to the store

Yea your right, its not awefully dirty, but like i said if you dont have connects, the worst thing you can do is go to the store
they are trying to cut down on the holds tho cause they didnt like the heat they got from the frags so they watching more closely what makes sense to hold and what doesnt. i drove by saturday morning before i picked up at niketown saw like 15 ghost chairs smh  

Hey guys. I am trying to plan a short trip to Boston in July or August with my wife and baby boy. I have never been before and I was hoping I could get some recommendations on things like:

- restaurants
- shopping (any cool shoes stores, outlet malls, etc.)
- hotels
- transportation ( best way to get around cab, subway)
- entertainment

I appreciate any help or suggestions people who are familiar with Boston can provide. Thanks!

Hey guys. I am trying to plan a short trip to Boston in July or August with my wife and baby boy. I have never been before and I was hoping I could get some recommendations on things like:

- restaurants
- hotels
- entertainment

I appreciate any help or suggestions people who are familiar with Boston can provide. Thanks!

Entertainment: depends on how "touristy" you want to be. Boston is famous for the Duck Tours. You go on an old military duck boat and it's a driving tour around boston...ending with driving into the Charles River. Not sure if the Sox are home, but Fenway is pretty awesome...even if you just take a tour. Faneuil Hall is really touristy and has a lot of restaurants and shops. Head down Newbury street for high end shop/NikeTown Boston.

Transportation: Easiest would probably be Uber. Cheapest would be the subways...easy to navigate. Check out MBTA.com and you can put addresses in and it'll tell you how to go.

Hotels: kinda depends on where you wanna stay in the city. Seaport hotel is nice in south Boston and had a great view of the harbor. Kinda far away from hot spots in the city though.

Resturants: also depends on where in the city you stay and how mobile you want to be.

Entertainment: depends on how "touristy" you want to be. Boston is famous for the Duck Tours. You go on an old military duck boat and it's a driving tour around boston...ending with driving into the Charles River. Not sure if the Sox are home, but Fenway is pretty awesome...even if you just take a tour. Faneuil Hall is really touristy and has a lot of restaurants and shops. Head down Newbury street for high end shop/NikeTown Boston.

Transportation: Easiest would probably be Uber. Cheapest would be the subways...easy to navigate. Check out MBTA.com and you can put addresses in and it'll tell you how to go.

Hotels: kinda depends on where you wanna stay in the city. Seaport hotel is nice in south Boston and had a great view of the harbor. Kinda far away from hot spots in the city though.

Resturants: also depends on where in the city you stay and how mobile you want to be.

Thank you for the quick reply. I don't really have an idea of where I want to stay. It would be nice to find a hotel that wasn't too far from the airport but was also not far away from good shopping, restaurants etc. I was just hoping to make a list of the best restaurants, shopping areas and then choose a hotel based on that.

Thank you for the quick reply. I don't really have an idea of where I want to stay. It would be nice to find a hotel that wasn't too far from the airport but was also not far away from good shopping, restaurants etc. I was just hoping to make a list of the best restaurants, shopping areas and then choose a hotel based on that.

Also gotta make sure you at least hit Concepts in Harvard Square and then Bodegas which is relatively close to Newbury street.

Hilton back bay is right next door to bodega down the street from Newbery and a 45 min walk to the commons.

- restaurants
- hotels
- entertainment

How old is your son?

There's a place called assembly row that has a Nike JCrew Outlet , a Lego Land experience, movie theater and Papa Gayo, Legal Seafood all in one place- it would be off the orange line.

Boston's a walkable city- the Boston Common is cool during the day for family. Newbury Street is more expensive shopping- there's a niketown there and bodega is down the street.

Faneiul Hall is a busy part of town there's a food row in quincy market and street performers.

Catch a sox game- they're sucking this year so you can probably get tickets on the low.

Hosting an NT rager at the hotel should be the number one priority tho...

Last edited:
Concepts is dropping a collab this weekend with Finnish brand Karhu. The model Concepts is collabing with Karhu on is the "Aria" ...Saw them again this weekend really nice, think Miami Dolphins blue-green on the toe box, orange sockliner, and if i remember correctly orange upper. Really nice quality on them I think people will love them. The inspiration behind this collab is the Helsinki train station I believe because of all the colors the lighting creates at night.  

How old is your son?

There's a place called assembly row that has a Nike JCrew Outlet , a Lego Land experience, movie theater and Papa Gayo, Legal Seafood all in one place- it would be off the orange line.

Boston's a walkable city- the Boston Common is cool during the day for family. Newbury Street is more expensive shopping- there's a niketown there and bodega is down the street.

Faneiul Hall is a busy part of town there's a food row in quincy market and street performers.

Catch a sox game- they're sucking this year so you can probably get tickets on the low.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my inquiry. I ended up booking a few nights at the W hotel. I had no idea how expensive hotels in Boston are. Oh well, you only live once. Now that I have a location, I was hoping some people had some specific recommendations for things like shopping, eating, etc. My wife and I aren't big seafood eaters (unless you count sushi). We're not looking for anything fancy. Any of the Boston places featured on Diner's Drive In's and Dives worth checking out. I would like to go to the NikeTown as Toronto lost ours. Also, those Boutique shops, I believe concepts and bodega were mentioned. I'll check those out. Any others I should look for.

My son is 6 months old so I won't be able to accommodate the NT rager. Sorry. Thank you for any and all of the suggestions.

How old is your son?

Thank you to everyone who replied to my inquiry. I ended up booking a few nights at the W hotel. I had no idea how expensive hotels in Boston are. Oh well, you only live once. Now that I have a location, I was hoping some people had some specific recommendations for things like shopping, eating, etc. My wife and I aren't big seafood eaters (unless you count sushi). We're not looking for anything fancy. Any of the Boston places featured on Diner's Drive In's and Dives worth checking out. I would like to go to the NikeTown as Toronto lost ours. Also, those Boutique shops, I believe concepts and bodega were mentioned. I'll check those out. Any others I should look for.

My son is 6 months old so I won't be able to accommodate the NT rager. Sorry. Thank you for any and all of the suggestions.

Foodwise:
Santarpios for pizza
I know Boston Burger Co was on Triple D and they're solid but thats in Somerville. I think there was a wing place featured on there too but I haven't tried it
Like others have said Quincy Market has decent foodcourt-esq food and is a tourist go-to

Shops:
Laced is ok if you're still looking for sneakers
Orchard Skateshop and all the rest of Newbury Street is solid plenty of stuff to flick in and out of.

If anyone is looking for a 9.5 in the the champagne 7's I won a raffle at expressions downtown crossing. It will go unclaimed after 5 PM. 

Sorry man, timing wise I cannot make it over there. Thought I could pick up at 8 AM but that wasn't the case.

Ok fellas. We a week away from the SBB 1's. Looks to be pretty damn limited. As far as I know , there is no info for Boston releases yet, but if Any place is doing FCFS I'm down to camp, so who ever is willing to join that's cool. Seems like that's my only option for copping these bad boys.

Ok fellas. We a week away from the SBB 1's. Looks to be pretty damn limited. As far as I know , there is no info for Boston releases yet, but if Any place is doing FCFS I'm down to camp, so who ever is willing to join that's cool. Seems like that's my only option for copping these bad boys.

SBB 1's I'm drawing a blank but what are those? I'm glad to say im not gonna camp but good luck to you, stay positive fams

Edit: nvm i know now

Last edited:

I might be down.

I'm waiting on if I can lock down the La Familia SB collab but if they falls through I'll probably camp with you

What size are you? I will just enter it in the expressions raffle. Done with Jordan 1's.

To the gut visiting - if you're staying at the W, head down to Gourmet Dumpling House for some amazing Chinese food.

Back
Top Bottom