NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

laugh.gif
I appreciate the kind words bro

Just waiting to find out what store it is then I'll take that walk up the street.
Only 1 store in Newark that tax like that I thought on broad st. Forget the name but got boutique in the name.

Hope @Alp near 21mercer now. Hear they got the Preme Foams agian.

108 sneaker on Market st. They had one shoe in the case and I didn't check a pair out since they didn't have my size. They had an 11 cuz I asked for my fam but he passed. Shoe looked good from where I stood tho.

Last edited:
No mercer got no foams at all someone talking some **** on here I even asked the guy if they had them yesterday and he looked at me like I was a alien so unless they were hidden they got no foams

No mercer got no foams at all someone talking some **** on here I even asked the guy if they had them yesterday and he looked at me like I was a alien so unless they were hidden they got no foams

saw that rumor on twitter, that they could possibly be there

That's how the employees look at customers on a everyday basis though there B

They got no foams there. If they did don't you guys think I would post a new pick up in the pick up thread? Or at the very least someone would show a receipt. Those BS rumors go up all the time, 2 weeks ago they had a future restock when they never even received them in the first place :lol:

Speaking of Sneaker Shows, im in the process of putting together one, just locked down a venue today

i need some input in regards to a name for the show as there are so many options

heres a list of potentials, help me narrow it down

Deadstock Exchange
The Sole Search
Sneaker Society
Sneakerology Social
Fresh Out Da Box
Deadstock Flock
Sole Massive Show
Sneaker Syndicate
The Sole Destination

if you have any suggestions, im open to that as well

Soleluminati

Or

Sneakerholics Anonymous

Haha

Wanted to give y'all a heads up,

Use code "SPRING14" for 15% off your order at ecapcity.com.

Free shipping on orders over $75 and tax free.

i wouldn't be surprised if they were there. prob went straight out the back door like it usually does

Tried
They got no foams there. If they did don't you guys think I would post a new pick up in the pick up thread? Or at the very least someone would show a receipt. Those BS rumors go up all the time, 2 weeks ago they had a future restock when they never even received them in the first place :lol:
tried telling these guys that alp but they don't wanna believe me I got more kicks than flight club if they had them I would have had the whole stock of them from mercer this morning and I would have been on the corner next to mama gyro slinging them out if the trunk style
Lol

Props to squat for the bred 1 info I didn't get them but I think that store did have them
And that's a cool dude people get tighter than a virgins honeypot when it comes to bred 1s and info so thanks for the heads up squat

Back
Top Bottom