NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Jersey finally got to cook on the wackest Doernbecher
mean.gif

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/04/11/air-jordan-outlet-release-2/

Reactions: alp
When you google directions, they give you driving, public transportation, and I think bike options on the upper left right above the actual directions

When you google directions, they give you driving, public transportation, and I think bike options on the upper left right above the actual directions
I'll figure something out. Thanks for posting it in here I wouldn't have known otherwise. How does camping work over there?

Nike outlet by the applebees entrance make a right inside. Parking lot till you see someone open doors which is probably anywhere from 5-7am

Nike outlet by the applebees entrance make a right inside. Parking lot till you see someone open doors which is probably anywhere from 5-7am
So no camping til 5-7am? That's always problematic :smh:

Never really camped overnight there. I don't think they got a problem with overnight, but they got some nooks and crannies you can hide out around by that entrance i guess.

Yeah, people already talkin about heading to Jersey Gardens right now, so I can only imagine what tonight/early tomorrow morning will look like :smh:

Yeah, people already talkin about heading to Jersey Gardens right now, so I can only imagine what tonight/early tomorrow morning will look like :smh:
I mean I don't know if other people are taking about it now but I just like camping extra long for no reason, its fun to me. If I didn't have an exam, essay to do and work later I would've already been over there probably :lol:

They did the wristbands for red foams last time I did a camp over there.
good to know.

that's crazy if people start camping out now for those ugly foams
its the DB xs. not the foams.

The dude who posted the info :smh:

Blowing **** up :smh:
you're referring to sneakersteal or the guy that brought it up in this thread?

They gonna have gamma xi at AC outlet as a consulation prize. I'd oop but gonna try to come up on some saucony's  this weekend.
I'll stop past there to see if they're getting anything else, I haven't been to the outlet in awhile but thanks my friends been fiending for those gamma 11's since RD

The dude who posted the info
mean.gif

Blowing **** up
mean.gif
Sorry not sorry, just trying to help and be a shoelebrity. I can't see no one start camping for them now tho, probably cuz I think they trash tho. Hope all the locals get to flourish tho.

Last retro restock they had there with playoff 8's and the other retro's it was like 2 staten island dudes. Who they got that info from, not me. sneakersteal. Sneakersteal been blown up. So if they got a line starting tonight it's not cuz of this north NJ NT thread

Back
Top Bottom