NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Tried
tried telling these guys that alp but they don't wanna believe me I got more kicks than flight club if they had them I would have had the whole stock of them from mercer this morning and I would have been on the corner next to mama gyro slinging them out if the trunk style
Lol
:lol:

Just left 108 no size 10.5-11.5 ..

And yeah Alp im good there since the Galaxy Rookies but I just don't really like how they move from a business standpoint

Just left 108 no size 10.5-11.5 ..

And yeah Alp im good there since the Galaxy Rookies but I just don't really like how they move from a business standpoint

My dealings with mercer is mixed.

Got a dude in there though.
They aight. Just a few simple rules you gotta follow to get kicks there. One, don't stand on the steps. Two, dont ask stupid questions, as a matter of fact don't ask any questions. Three, that's it.

Follow these rules and you should be ok at Mercer.

U mad bro? Sorry not sorry just trying to blow the spot up from what I heard in the twittersphere.

Really compared ya collection to flight club... that's what's the **** up. I only got 10 pair. I hope I'm never called sneakerhead. Ya heard

that's my boy, relax brah

I didn't know man, I was catching your back. We like you up in hear cus you gave us free bots, duh lol

Seriously tho, your boy aside since he was kidding, most of the new '13-'14 members are terrible. It's like aggravating almost.

That's so perfect, I hope he gets his *** beat constantly. I hope it becomes like a viral thing. Who can beat lavishes *** and record it for world star. I hope this ************ is afraid in public. That's the way it should be for these kinda people.

Last edited:
apparently he owed the dude money. I don't think people have a reason to beat him up because his parents are on the forbes list lol

People have a reason to beat him up because he calls hard working people "peasants" and constantly disrespects the working man or middle class people. He's always saying how they are below him and ****. He needed his *** kicked.

Plus he buys fake Yeezy's and stunts like they are real.

I wonder if his jaspers are real..in his pic with the red octobers he makes it so you can't see the triangles on the side, but it looks like those are fugazi too.

Who's for size 8-8.5 Black Cement 3's? Or possibly knows someone that does?

Holla at'cha boy lol - been looking for a pair for a min now. I've seen a lot if pairs for pretty decent prices.

Dude flaked on me last night after invoice, so pissed.

Last edited:
Dats where I chill at from my computer. Internet thuggery.

Back
Top Bottom