NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

JJ A COOL DUDE

HE SENT OUT ONE OF HIS JOS TO CHECK IF A STORE HAD THE KOBES FOR ME LOL

ADD ME TO DA LIST ALSO LOL

Last retro restock they had there with playoff 8's and the other retro's it was like 2 staten island dudes. Who they got that info from, not me. sneakersteal. Sneakersteal been blown up. So if they got a line starting tonight it's not cuz of this north NJ NT thread
Yeah definitely, you did good. Outlets be on that secret **** and it ain't fun when you're not a part of it :lol:

I was gonna send out PMs and post in this thread tomm morning after I got what I needed.

I know how posted the info, it was
Some NTer old sole or some **** like that.

:smh:
The issue with that is it's too little too late. If people are camping and once they finish call people it's gonna be a wrap once they get to the store.

I was gonna send out PMs and post in this thread tomm morning after I got what I needed.

good luck tomorrow, im trying to have my boy see how many pairs jersey gardens actually has

since its been blown up, im prob gonna have to pass

Heard about this place called East Coast Kicks in Rahway. Drove past it the other day and the damn place has it's windows covered in black. Can't see in or out. Real appealing.

laugh.gif
had a wedding that day

i just know the spots that you tell me lol, trying to find which ones are selling early
Only early non rape spot would be sneakerhub in union city, don't know how descrete/early they gonna be tho

spot blown

The dude that blew it up (if it's the screen name I'm thinking of), is Sneakersteal. He always drops the outlet info on NT.

I had a feeling that's what you were hinting too when we spoke, I just didn't want to put it out there yet :lol: .. that's why i said Saturday is already clear :nerd: :lol:

Unless you know the secrete handshake at sneaker hub your getting no assistance.

This is true. I learned the handshake just in time, word to my 4 pair of Royal 1s from them :lol: (3 for the homies, 1 for me)

The dude that blew it up (if it's the screen name I'm thinking of), is Sneakersteal. He always drops the outlet info on NT.

I had a feeling that's what you were hinting too when we spoke, I just didn't want to put it out there yet :lol: .. that's why i said Saturday is already clear :nerd: :lol:
This is true. I learned the handshake just in time, word to my 4 pair of Royal 1s from them :lol: (3 for the homies, 1 for me)
that's crazy. Where's my pair?

My thoughts exactly.

Just got Kith shipping conformation! Awesome. I suggest everyone hold their pairs until the market dries up. Price is gonna drop and then steadily go up once the dust settles. Price is gonna flop this week after everyone gets their pairs shipped in. I'm keeping mine tho!

Good looks AGSZ!

I wondered why this thread was moving.

Dirty Gardens :lol:

welp, let you guys know we got the 15% off code going today and are willing to honor it in store as well.

Me and my bro been shopping there for years, spending bread.

But ever since they got the new shop they act brand new.

I called about floral KDs.

Hit me with the oh we don't know :rolleyes

Then they post an Instagram pic with them :rolleyes

One of my dudes scooped a pair and I go in and ask and they say sold out :rolleyes

This is true as well, one of the workers told me after I got the Royals if I keep spending bred there I can basically get what I want. Not true at all, yeah I may get the heads up about them releasing pairs early but it's definitely not a guarantee I will get a pair regardless of what I previously spent. IMO they changed when Sneaker Room came too JC :smh:

I don't really shop at SH like I use too anymore, I just pop in to show face, chit chat, and keep it moving.

that's crazy. Where's my pair?

I had to take drastic measures to get those pairs :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom