NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

uh oh..

EDIT: NVM OOS 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i placed an order thru paypal off mobile and one on laptop as well, but with cc. Only thing is the paypal email matches the account email for the cc pair. Am i doomed to get cancelled?

i placed an order thru paypal off mobile and one on laptop as well, but with cc. Only thing is the paypal email matches the account email for the cc pair. Am i doomed to get cancelled?
I've done the same thing. I wish I knew how you even had the size box pop up, I did on mobile after a few minutes, but on PC it took 10-15 minutes. Nike at its finest.

Gotta love how the end of last year NDC had 1.5million followers. Today its at 2.65million
laugh.gif
. Probably doesn't help our chances

alp alp I guess someone was feeling me after all because I just won the raffle for the KDs at time square FTL :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm feeling the cigars they coulda held off in that wierd red color but I like the Burgundy. Maybe a lace swap would be nice too

Do you think What The KD 6 for Lance Mountain SB's (either color), is a fair trade?

Do you think What The KD 6 for Lance Mountain SB's (either color), is a fair trade?
Dont thinks its a bad deal to the right person, but if you have what the kds i ask for a little cash on top, maybe 30 or 40 bucks.

Dont thinks its a bad deal to the right person, but if you have what the kds i ask for a little cash on top, maybe 30 or 40 bucks.
Me personally if I were you would do either trade all day everyday and twice on Tuesdays but that's my 2 cents those kds gonna come down and the lm are a much hotter sneaker and with the geniuses ******* up there pairs gonna be less and less

Back
Top Bottom