NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Finally back in jersey. NM was like another country out there.

Went to a mall in Albuquerque too. My first time ever seeing a shoe palace and sheik. Some fancy stores lol. GS and down pretty much sit there. They still had concord lows, barons, carmine PS, infrared, and playoffs in PS

I remember some guy giving me a flyer for that at dunkxchange. No NT discount?

I remember some guy giving me a flyer for that at dunkxchange. No NT discount?

Dunkxchange at citifield? Did u have a table over there alp? How was that show anyway

NT discount is def in full effect for the members in this thread, that contribute.

Dunkxchange at citifield? Did u have a table over there alp? How was that show anyway

NT discount is def in full effect for the members in this thread, that contribute.
Nah no table, just had a few items with me. It was ok, not that good.

Nah no table, just had a few items with me. It was ok, not that good.

i heard the same thing, i heard the one before that at irving was even worse.

I haven't been to a shoe show in years.

Prob 09/10.

Me being a size 12 and patient I used to get great deals. :lol:

Now a days, doubt it. :lol:

i been hitting up these shows over the past few months doing leg work for the show

lots of kids always trying to move their stuff so they can get money for the next release, so deals are def out there

if anything we can all chop it up in person for once :smokin

i heard the same thing, i heard the one before that at irving was even worse.
i been hitting up these shows over the past few months doing leg work for the show

lots of kids always trying to move their stuff so they can get money for the next release, so deals are def out there

if anything we can all chop it up in person for once :smokin
yeah that event was straight up disgusting. Dark in there so you couldn't even see shoes that well and music too loud

yeah that event was straight up disgusting. Dark in there so you couldn't even see shoes that well and music too loud

i went to the show in long island over the weekend, they have no effin A/C, that was pretty bad

some vendor had their bin 13s jacked too

Black / Blue Foam Pros - $180
Black / Red Foam Pros - $200
Lighting 4s - $200
DS band-aid SBs - $120
DS Atmos AM1s - $100

Just to name some, like I said. :lol:

Doubt it :lol: :smh:

:lol: those are great deals tho

how does the one in monroe look?? seen a couple ads up on East Coasts IG might hit it up. Anyone else going??

I cant wait to come back to jersey tomorrow, theres no place like it
Welcome back fam. Jersey welcomed me back by giving me some virus that I probably picked up at Newark airport lol. So many ppl in and out. There goes my July 4 plans -_-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom