NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

What's up fellas. Been a while since i jumped on here work has been crazy for a while. Hope all you guys are doing ok and copping what you want.

^ been following on twitter and dudes getting banned all over the place on kith
laugh.gif
What's the release dates for the Ronnie Fieg drops?

seen a couple people that were looking to buy just the cp3s so if u can sell them someone might pay a decent amount for the 6s but not enough where any real money came be made. Atleast i don't think

When I resell depending on invest and time in looking for at least 40% profit or better.

Meaning for this Brazil pack I would need to make at least 175-200 range to be worth it.

And I don't see it, you would have to sell the CP3s for at least 200-300.

And the 6s for 400-500.

And that's if you got them for retail flat, at least in NJ we don't pay tax, everyone else not so much.
Yea I completely agree. Honestly, I didn't expect to get them in cart, but had them in NDC and FTL, but FTL crashed. If anyone wants the alley oop with these, I got you. What the KD's are the only pair I want to sell/use as trade bait, as much as I'm being a hypocrite with what I'm down, I've missed out tons of releases I paid resale for (Royal 1's, DB 3's, etc.). Kith next week, if anyone can keep me updated with the release/layout, I will provide a Kith Transformer 
smokin.gif

So mad fellas. Yesterday HOH oxford valley had their grand opening/ restock. They had everything that released this year so far. I only wanted either masterpieces or infrared23 6s. Funny thing is I was at that mall 2 weeks ago and it looked like HOH wasn't gonna be open till another month. They kept it on the low from what I understand.

Oh and for those interested HOH cherry hill yesterday had venom 10s white red 2s, almost all the lebrons including denims, a few Kobe 9s (forget which ones). Not sure the sizes but worker told me they had atleast 2 pair of each still in stock

Last edited:
They had preludes too?
From what my boy that works at champs told me yea but very few. I just called them later in the night to see if they had 3 things I wanted in stock and ofcourse they didn't

Better than the Bronx, they had ****, only aunt pearls and very few of those.

Someone was banned for retweeting a link or something like that.

people were banned for leaving them in their carts and then checking out

also some dude on twitter got banned for passing out that link

What's the release dates for the Ronnie Fieg drops?

6/28

That Brazil pack is gonna bomb.

I'd be really surprised if you make any money.

good for us to wait at the outlets when people go return em, like the shooting stars pack

What's going on NJ NYC fam. Hope everyone been doing good and copping everything so far on your list. I'll be in NM till Friday for a class. Won't have time to do much else besides class which is what happens when FEMA is paying for you lol. From what I hear not much down here where I'm stayin

Back
Top Bottom