NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Stopped by Hudson Mall JC Footaction yesterday and saw Melo 1s, Royal KO's, Bred 1 lows, Wht/Red 1 lows, Laser 1s, Red Foams, Lady Liberty 10s, Teal 4s. Had a couple other retros I can't remember. They take BDay coupons too, so if any of u slept call em up and see if they still got your size

@alp  how your pic surface on my twitter?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Stopped by Hudson Mall JC Footaction yesterday and saw Melo 1s, Royal KO's, Bred 1 lows, Wht/Red 1 lows, Laser 1s, Red Foams, Lady Liberty 10s, Teal 4s. Had a couple other retros I can't remember. They take BDay coupons too, so if any of u slept call em up and see if they still got your size
Just called, they said melo 1s gone.

You're still hunting Melo 1s down? DSMs? No problem. But Melos? Cancelled order here sold out there...damn bro...

Check it out, just dropped yesterday (4/20), let me know what ya think #NT :nthat:

New Video: RS, World Pre, & Andrew Crillz - "Reggie Bush" (Official Music Video/Comedy Skit)

#SubstanceOverSurface :pimp: :pimp:

any north jersey heads in here? Got 3 winning raffle tickets for those lab 4's. Will only be picking up 2. So if anybody wants the 3rd, send me a PM. NT has helped me enough, bout time I start giving back.

any north jersey heads in here? Got 3 winning raffle tickets for those lab 4's. Will only be picking up 2. So if anybody wants the 3rd, send me a PM. NT has helped me enough, bout time I start giving back.

In my mind everyone in here is North Jersey lol

ive been thinking of making raffle runs on monday in the city. i'd take a bus to port authority and from there just hit every single sneaker spot that does raffles.  Besides the footlockers,finishlines and niketowns, is there any other smaller stores around manhattan that do raffles for sneakers, especially the limited releases? 

ive been thinking of making raffle runs on monday in the city. i'd take a bus to port authority and from there just hit every single sneaker spot that does raffles.  Besides the footlockers,finishlines and niketowns, is there any other smaller stores around manhattan that do raffles for sneakers, especially the limited releases? 
Monday isn't enough to do all raffles, especially if you using public transportation. It's a 2-3 day job and chances are you'll miss some spots

im assuming not to get my hopes up this week since gsp is rigged right?
not so much rigged as there are a bunch of entries at that spot. If you keep thinking like that you won't win raffles

Monday isn't enough to do all raffles, especially if you using public transportation. It's a 2-3 day job and chances are you'll miss some spots
not so much rigged as there are a bunch of entries at that spot. If you keep thinking like that you won't win raffles
yeah no kidding. I missed spots today AND i was driving.  I'll go back later today to finish up the FTA'S and FL's but wednesday/thursday are gonna be raffles for Jimmy Jazz.  At that point i dont think i'd wanna do any more runs, but I need a pair meng.

any of yall trying to chill? not trying to sound lame but down to chill with some NTers from nj... im in jackson by the way and its kinda wack here... the spots i usually hang out in the summer are the jersey shore but it gets old quick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom